Chapter 2

Picking up the usual Monday routine from my locker, I took out the scipts of my latest works, "In Love," I always wished that my life was a fairytale, but who am I kidding? I'm me, and this is my world. My world of misery and bad boys aka Harry Edward Styles. Then while taking out those few pages of white paper, I spotted a light sky blue page amongst the pages. Before I could even take it out and read it, the bell rang. Crap, Harry.

Though he doesn't bother me, it's just something about him that really just kills me, or irks me, I just don't know. Maybe it was that crush you had on him from 4th grade till 6th grade? Oh my conscience, please shut up. We're not in 4th or 6th grade anymore, it's highschool.

Like always, I was lost in my thoughts while walking to class and I bumped into a hard, muscular figure. I got hit hard, sitting on the floor, rubbing the back of my head. It was Jake Ryans, the school jock. I had this crush on him since 6th grade after Harry, of course since I knew Styles was out of my league. He stood there, smiling at me, I wasn't sure how I was like, but I was pretty sure I looked like an idiot. That was for sure, since people like me were invisible to him. But I wasn't that invisible, I was in the middle. But to him, pretty much impossible considering that he's just second to Harry.

Yes, my standards are pretty high, or so you can even say, popular or more even appropriate: out of my league.

"Hi." He said as he held out his hand to my reach.

I giggled like what I thought to be a pig, and replied "Hey." Real smooth, real smooth.

I had totally forgot he meant to help me, and I got up myself. Well, that was weird for both me and him. It was not long when he pulled back his hand awkwardly and placed it in his jacket. I love those varsity jackets the jocks wore. It looked hot on them. 

It was probably really awkward because of me, I looked on the floor and ceiling, everywhere but him. I did like him, but not love-like him just a crush. But I acted like he was my "ROMEO" wow. Great. He waved his hand in front of my face and said, "Come talk to me afterschool once you read the blue paper." 

Wait what? Before I could say anything else, he left, he turned and smiled at me before going to his class. I wanted to read the paper there and then. But I had class, so I couldn't afford to be late. I mean the first class was math, I loved math, especially Ms. Jackman. I love that woman like she was my own mother, I walked into class, thinking about how good she's been to me throughout the years and all that.

I took my seat, waiting for her to arrive, she usually doesn't come late, she's there exactly on time, but she wasn't here today.

I kept my scripts under my desk then I remembered about Jake, I hurriedly took out the paper and read. It was a few words, but those few words astonished me. It read~

Kylie, I know that it's unusual but I like you. I liked you from 7th grade. I never said it because of my ego. Popularity, I know it seems stupid, but I know you'll comprehend. I like you, I really do. So now, I don't care, so will you go out with me? There are two boxes, tick? 

Yes or No

Come and give me the answer afterschool? Meet me in the field with the right answer, which is yes. 

Jake. x

OH MY FREAK! DID JAKE, THE JOCK ASK ME OUT? I must be dreaming. Butterflies rushed. I was screaming on the inside. My excitement died down when I saw Harry walking in with his mates. He sat in his seat, which was next to me. I hated it becuase he is in every class I am. Exactly every class. It bothers me, I don't even know him well, I don't even know him at all, as a matter of logical fact.

Harry's POV:

I see her there, I know she's doesn't seem to have an interest in me, but I really wanted to tell her about the prank pulled by Jake. That ass, Jake. I have to admit, I really like her, but I don't tell her that, why? Because I'm scared she would be hurt because of me. I kept up with in every class, sitting beside her so those jocks don't get near her. I also really like her, so advantage of seeing her too. I know she feels disturbed by me but I can't help it, I do this to protect her.

I finally muster up the courage and headed to her desk and said, "Kylie," she looked at me with those beautiful soft hazel eyes.

"Y- yes?" She stuttered hastily.

"Beware of Jake, today I know he wants to meet you but it's a prank. You know he has a girlfriend."

She paused for a while then retorted saying,"How can you say that? You don't even know him!"

"You don't either, I'm saying this for your own good, it's not going to be my fault if you don't heed my advice." 

I hated talking to her like that, but I don't want her to know. It hurts me more than it would to her. Oh Kylie, if you only knew.

Kylie's POV:

"You don't either, I'm saying this for your protection, it's not going to be my fault if you don't heed my advice."

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? What does he even mean? This is the second time he's talked to me this year. I didn't know if I should believe it or not, the guy who I crushed on, or the other guy I crushes on and that I'm scared of and get weird feelings for. I literally didn't understand. Totally lost.

I looked at Harry and he's on his seat, slouching on his chair by then. I look at the teacher's desk and she still hasn't arrive. She's probably turned in sick, I look at the door and I look back at Harry. He's looking at me already.

AN: Okay, so I know I suck. YAY. I think you guys probably thought that the note was from Harry though? Haha, if the note was from Harry, it wouldn't be that interesting. I'm trying my best to make this read worth your time. 

So stick with me till the end, and keep reading, voting and commenting.