Chapter 14

Harry left in the morning. There is school the next day. The week rather went by fast, I mean Harry Styles, who is now my boyfriend was at my house yesterday, which was Sunday. I didn't even realize how fast it went to be honest, it barely felt like I was in school. But oh well, today is Sunday Tomorrow, is well Monday. Well, at least I get to see him. 

I checked the time, on the display on my phone: 2:32. Well, let's try doing something productive today. I haven't seen my brother all morning, probably snoring away at Jamie's place. Now that I came to think of it, I really had  nothing to do. Wait, am I that dumb? I have a freaking boyfriend and I say that I have nothing to do. I was going to call him, and as soon as I picked up my phone. My phone starts vibrating, looks like he had beaten me to it, and answered my thoughts. I love this guy. Truly. Madly. Deeply. (AN: Sorry I just had to xD)

I clicked the green button, only to be greeted by his sexy, raspy voice. 

"Hello beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

"Hi Harry, it was great, considering the fact that I had you with me." I could feel him smirk on the other end of the line, I can't blame him because I did too.

"Well, I want you with me now, are you busy?"

"Awwh cheesy Harry," I gained a giggled from him before continuing, "I'm all yours today, come over?" 

"Gladly, open you door."

What in the world? He was already here. To clear my mind, I sprinted to the door like Usain Bolt, being my clumsy self, almost killed myself by tripping over my own feet. I opened the door hurrriedly, and well, well, well. There he is, the dang cheesy, sexy, strong, towering boy that I loved. I greeted him by a hug, quite a tight one, he stumbled back a little, taken aback a little by my greeting. But if he wasn't strong, we would be beneath the stairs by now. He hugs me back, tightly, but not very tight so he wouldn't hurt me like Jake did. I regret it.

Jake aside, Harry inside. I let go, and Harry gently kisses my forehead and I giggled. I must look like a mess, I was just in cotton shorts, and a baggy tee. My hair was in a messy bun. And Harry, was his usual clothing, white tee, skinny jeans and converse this time. Nice I like this.

He grabs my waist and leads me inside, he closes the door, gently with his free hand and sits both of us on the couch. He reaches for the remote, while I stare at his little actions. Admiring him... He swicthes the tv on, and pretty little liars comes on and he puts it on for a while. Does he watch this? I don't care, I do. And I love it, so he better not change it at the moment. But then, click, he changes it, to "Scooby-Doo," and he grins like a small child. Are you like kidding me?

"Hey! Why'd you do that?!"

He pinches my cheek, and says, "Well, babe, as you can see I'm not a girl."

"Yes, you are."

"If I was, I wouldn't dare to kiss you, or to even have se-" I cut him by kissing him deepy and really hard. I knew what he was going to say and my cheeks were literally burning, it's too weird for me to talk about it. Although, I was 16, and as people say, you'd be ready by then, but I'm not. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance like it was war in there. Fire was everywhere in my body, my mind was blinded, all I saw was him. I pulled away, him pouting. I should do that often, just to have the upper hand and to see him pout is to die for.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" He says, mimicking me. 

"You were talking too much."

"Oh, I was, but I didn't start it." He smirks, what in the world is up in that brain of his, behind those curls?

He moves closer to me, if that was possible, and he places his hand on my waist, rubbing it up and down, what is he doing? He stops, he bites his bottom lip, I can't help it, it was such a turn on, I crashed my lip on his and he tickles me. I'm very ticklish, if he gets hurt, he can't blame me. My mouth is still attached with his so when he tickled me, I bit on his tongue accidentally, woops.

He pulls away, whimpering. 

"Sorry Harry, I didn't ask you to tickle me." I said trying to hold in my laugh.

He starts smirking, oh gosh, I was on top of him, so now he pins me down on the couch and tickles me mercilessly. He was straddling me, and tickling me non-stop. 

"Harry. Stop. Please." I say through fits of laughter but he doesn't oblige.

"Plea-" I got cut off by him kissing me, he stops tickling me, and this time, it was just like before, only both of us in the world. Fireworks were lit up in my stomach. I tug at his hair, owning a moan from him. This time, he earned a moan from me like kissing down my neck and he found my soft spot quite fast, and starts sucking on it gently, owning moans from me every now and then. Suddenly  the door opens and a very familiar voice fills the room, "Kylie? Are you h-" It's Britney, why is she here? Okay, I have explaining to do anyways, but I didn't think about it this early. I'll have to tell her sooner of later, but in the case, it's sooner. 

Harry gets of me, and I sit up and meets with Britney staring with her eyes wide open, staring at Harry like he was some God. Well then...