Chapter 9

"What happened, did I hurt you? I'm sorry." Harry's words killed me and outraged me. How could he be bothered about me? I mean just look at him!

Face torn up, hands bloody, knuckles bruised. What more is there to say?

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HARRY? IS THIS WHAT YOU CAN ASK ME? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY?"

His emerald eyes, widened even more at my words.

"What do you mean?" he said calmly as if he didn't get it. He probably didn't.

"Harry, please, just look at you. You fought for my safety, you get hurt, bruises and your face is just-"

"It's nothing really."

"Harry, you see why? You got hurt but you still came over to my place and you even asked me if I'm hurt, but just looking at you makes me feel guilty." A tear escaping my eye.

"Don't cry please? That would hurt me."

What? Why would he care if I cried and why would it hurt him?

"What do you mean? You're a bad boy and why would you care if I cry or get hurt?"

His eyes turning darker, the looks on his face becomes stern.

"Kylie, just because you think I'm a bad boy doesn't mean that I would be bad." His eyes darkened.

Oh my god this guy, it's just curious. He's revolves around curious. There was silence thickening in the air, nobody saying anything, just us staring at each other. His eyes are beautiful, I watched his little movements, butterflies released at everything. I just run upstairs, leaving Harry dazzled and puzzled. I peeped through my window and he's still standing there.

I can't. I must not, please no. Don't tell me I'm starting to like him. After everything he's done? How can I not? So all those feelings, the ones I never figured out: those weird tingly feelings whenever he passed or if I saw him? That was me liking him? I read thousand of love stories and these things always happened but I couldn't even recognize it when it came to my life? But he wouldn't like me back anyways. 

I smiled, through my tears. Because I knew we were would always be opposites. Peeping out the window once more, he was still there. Standing there, playing with his fingers. He was so perfect and I couldn't have him. I slid down, curling into a ball crying over him. It was quite some time and I forgot he was there, he probably left. I wiped my tears, looking out at the window. He was still there?

I ran down again, his eyes widening and the look of concern seemed to lift up. I walked closer to him, him closer to me. We stood, centimeters apart. Him smiling at me weakly and I don't know how, but I just hugged him. So tightly, but I didn't expect he hugged back. He smelled heavenly. SO heavenly. Like mint and OldSpice. He was rubbing my back. I murmured a small "thank you" in his ears, he pulled away and said "you're welcome."

"So care to tell me why you hugged me?"

Oh my god. My body couldn't resist his, but I couldn't tell him that.

"It was a way of saying thank you." I lied.

"Well, it was nice. See you around, now that I know you're fine? You can call me anytime you want." He  said as he pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Did I make him feel awkward?

"Thank you for being here, but I don't have your number Harry." I blurted out.

"I'll give it to you, where's your phone?"

"Oh shit." I cursed, him giggling at me cursing. "Sorry, but it's upstairs, I'll just go get it."

"You mind me coming inside for a while?"

"Uhm s-sure."

We walked to my house, up the stairs, Harry following behind me quietly. We arrived at my bedroom.

"Harry, I warn you, my bedroom might kill your eyes." I joked.

"Well, something else might kill my eyes other than your bedroom." He smirked and laughed.

I laughed along, going with the atmosphere but I had no idea what he meant.

 I opened the door, and before I said anything, Harry was walking around my room staring the pictures of bands in the room and some of mine as well. He sat on my bed, I smiled. I looked around for my phone and I handed it to him. He saved his number into my phone and gave it back to me, I smiled at the numbers like an idiot and I could feel him slightly laughing at me. I don't even remember my own number. Yeesh.

He got up and smiled at me. "Well, I better get going now, yeh?"

"Uhm Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Nevermind, it's stupid. Good night." I smiled. I was going to ask him to stay over, what was I thinking? He wouldn't even accept it.

Harry's POV:

"Nevermind it's stupid. Good night." she said.

What was?

I asked her, but her denying it. I grabbed her shoulders gently and her turning her face from me, I see she's burning red. I lifted her head towards me.

"What is it, c'mon, tell me."

"I-I- I just. Er can you stay over?" She asked really fast at the last 4 words. can you stay over?

 How could I say no to her asking me to stay over? I always wanted to sleep with her. Oh the sight of it gave me goosebumps. 

"That's it?" I asked.

She nodded, "It's stupid I know, it was just random. Never mind though."

"Of course I'd love to stay." I said quickly, almost too quickly. I could see it wasn't the answer she expected because she looked up at me with her eyes, glistening. Shocked, she was so cute.

"R-really?" 

"Sure, no harm." I said, not to sound so excited to sleep with her.

Kylie's POV:

"Sure, no harm." OH MY GOD YES. I tried not to show the excited of me.

_______

Still Harry's POV

"So, I'll sleep downstairs on the couch, okay?" Without any hesitation. She yelled. I wanted to see her reaction but it was a teaser.

"No!" Haha, just what I wanted to hear.

I raised a brow, smirking at her. 

"N-no, I meant, don't sleep there, you can sleep w-with m-me."

Exactly what I wanted to hear. I think she feels mutual towards me too. Or so I hope. I really wanted to tell her but I can't.

Kylie's POV

Oh my god Kylie! Stop blowing it, it's just my first time with him. Well second exactly but more like first proper time with him. 

He laid down already? I smiled at him, he smiled back, it's getting uncomfortable for I can see. Afterall skinny jeans. 

"You want a pair of boxers and s-"

I got cut off by him saying he only wanted shorts and if I had any for guys.

"Of course, my brothers, I think he's about the same size, be right back." He nodded.

I took along a pair of comfortable shorts and a baggy shirt to change cause I didn't want to change in my bathroom. I took them and changed in my brother's bedroom. I took a pair of random shorts from my brother's cupboard and went back to my room. 

Harry's on his phone, playing with it. So cute, like a kitty playing with a ball of yarn.

I handed the shorts to him and he took it, and took off his pants right infront of me. Then he took off his shirt revealing his toned, muscular body with tattoos complementing itself. His butterfly tattoo in the middle of his chest, his other tattoos elsewhere. Let me tell you that it was oh so freaking hot. 

"Aren't you going to wear your shirt?" I stutter through my words.

"No need to, it's just you."

'It's just me.' Bang. Dead, Harry Styles win.