Chapter 4

I woke, rubbing the sleep of my eyes. My pillow was damped, I cried myself back to sleep last night.I just couldn't decipher Harry's actions last night, it left me puzzled and confused. I had no idea why he did that, perhaps, I'll never know. 

He's just probably like one of those guys, who "rescues" damsels in distress and the next you know, he's gone or he would be the one to put you in that place later on. He's a bad boy, he just probably pitied me. Yeah, probably.

Thank god it was Saturday, two days were enough to keep my mind of things for a while. My mom is probably taking her shift at the hospital, my brother is probably sleeping in, again. Or doing whatever forbidden stuffs there, but I wouldn't know. My mom always asks me if there's a special guy in my life but I don't know. I'll just have to wait for my Prince Charming. I giggled at myself at the thought of that, I went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower to relief myself off things for a while. 

I got out wrapped in a towel, going through my variety of clothes, I took out a pair of leggings, and a hoodie. I got out of my room and jogged down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. To my surprise, my brother was up. At 9? Really, my popular, jock, "bad boy" brother was awake early? He usually wakes up at noon, I stoop there with my lips partly open and my head tilted. He turned around, and caught me gazing at him like some celebrity. He walked towards me and smiled, he gave me a hug, which snapped me out of my thoughts and I obviously hugged him back, he didn't smell like cigarettes today.

Weird, he smelled good. He whispered, "good morning sis" in my ear during the hug, we pulled away and I replied with a good morning. He seemed to be in a good mood, he's usually frowning but never at me, but I'm still scared of him. He was scary but he loved me a lot, after all he's my protective older brother. He asked me what I wanted for breakfast, pancakes, or waffles. Wow, he's definitely in a good mood.

I snapped out of my thoughts, at my belly grumbling. Woops, that was awkward, he laughed at me, making me nudge his arm a little. He kept his hand on my shoulder and we walked down to the kitchen, he made pancakes, I didn't prefer waffles anyways, so yay. We sat down at the table, and he would talk about his school, me about mine. I share everything with him, but I didn't know if I should tell him about Harry. I sat there, all blank, staring at basically nothing, he snapped his fingers infront of my face and asked me his previous question, which I clearly didn't get.

"So, how was school yesterday? Any luck with your friends?"

"Well, Kyler, uhm." I was going to tell him, I mean there's no harm in doing so. Right?

I got interrupted from telling him about Harry by an unknown call. This is probably a sign that I shouldn't tell him. I excused myself from my brother, smiling sheepishly, my brother smirked, got up and kissed my forehead and went to his room. I smiled at the gesture and returned to the other line. It was Britney. And she was screaming in the early morning, already?

I heard her giggle and I giggled too for no apparent reason but then I snapped out of my little moment of fit giggles and asked her why she wasn't in school yesterday, I had lots to tell her. LOTS. 

"Oh oh oh oh, I need to tell you something, you might call me crazy but it's true."

"Tell me now Kylie! I want to know, with that tone in your voice, it seems exciting."

"No, I can't, not over the phone."

"Eff you, anyways, okay, I need a break too, so be at your place in 5." With that, we cut the call.

Though being my best friend, she was like my sister, my mom loved her. So did I, she called in sick yesterday, that's why. But what does she mean by I sound excited about it? Did I actually sound like that? I mean I got pranked and humiliated and Harry helped me, I should be sort of depressed, right? Well, the Harry part was a great help but what was I excited for? For Harry helping me? Or just the mere thought of Harry itself? Not.