Chapter 16

Harry stands his ground because Brit is STILL giving him the death glare. Take it easy on the poor guy, he's my boyfriend afterall. Oh, how I love saying that.

"Go ahead, introduce." She whispers soft enough so only I could hear her. I just nod in agreement.

"Harry." I say sternly nodding slightly towards Britney. 

"This is Britney, my bestfriend." 

"I know." He looks at me then at Britney. 

"Well, I do too. Now do it properly Kylie." She interrupts, whoa okay Brit, calm yourself. 

"Okay, Harry, Britney wanted me to introduce her to my boyfriend. And right now, she says I'm not doing it properly. So I'll start it like strangers. Bear with me Harry." I tell him and he chuckles which makes me smile in return, but when I look at Brit she has this smirk on her face and one of her brows raised. Amused, I see.

Harry grabs my hand and Brit lets go of me, obliging to Harry's actions. He holds me by my waist, I buried my face on the crook of his neck and kissed on his cheek and he looks down and kisses my forehead. A little gesture of his can send me over the moon.

"Ahem." I forgot Brit was there, I could literally feel her stare and smirk at both us. 

"Oh right, so this is my boyfriend, Harry Styles. He goes to our school and he's known as the school's bad boy." I say, amused. He offers his hand to Britney to shake, and she gladly shakes his hand.

"Harry, this is my bestriend, Britney Longman, she goes to our school and is our class president." This time she straightens her back and grins, proud of her achievement. Boasting, yes, the one and only- Britney.

"Good, now that's a way to introduce people sweety." I just roll my eyes at her remark. 

I wrap my arms around Harry's waist and he just hugs me back.

"Aww look at you two, so cute. But unfortunately for you, I'm hungry. Let's go grab a bite or something." 

Harry laughs and I just giggle. Britney grins, obviously proud of herself. I think I know why she's doing this. She likes Niall so I guess best way to that is through Harry. I'll talk to her about it and then I'll talk to Harry. I've seen Niall catching glances at her a few times during lunch break or when she's at her locker because he's just 5 lockers down from hers.

"Okay, let's go eat something. What do you girls want?" Harry asks, guiding away from my thoughts.

"Anything is fine with me. Britney?"

"Let's go get some junk food, eh KFC or McDonalds?" She asks.

"You pick." I say and Harry shrugs. 

"Okay, let's go to McDonalds then." We all nod in agreement.

We walked to McDonalds, it was quite near really. I think Britney was really hungry because she would just usually go for a small cafe or something. 

When we arrive, we're greeted by some guys probably our age, working part-time I suppose. Harry glares as one guy literally checks me out. His gaze was intense, scanning every inch of my body. 

"Hey babe." The guy, James I think because  of his name tag, said that to me. Shit. 

"She's with me, keep your ass away." Harry says sternly, I know that Harry is controlling himself not beat the crap out of James, because there were kids of all ages, literally everywhere. Harry wouldn't even hesitate to kill him right now. I wish I can change that about him.

"Chill dude, I was talking to the chick here, not you." He pokes Harry's chest when he said, "not you." Harry's nostrils flare, this isn't going to be good. Harry takes a stern step towards James. Harry towers him. Britney is just standing there, frozen. It's now up to me.

I step in between them and lightly push Harry away from the perverted guy. Suddenly, kids are rushing in everywhere. Literally everywhere and Harry looks at a certain direction for a minute or so. I follow where his eyes led and he was looking at two little children, a girl and a boy. Probably siblings, they were around 5-8. 

They were staring at Harry, they looked scared. But then they smiled after a minute of staring. What?

When I look back at Harry, he's smiling at them. Oh, so they were looking at Harry. I'm glad he didn't push the matter further because hitting someone in a public place full of kids would not be very pretty. I admire him thousand times more now. When I see a guy around children, I melt. But this isn't just any ordinary guy, it's Harry.

He tugs at my arm and lead me to the tables with Brit following us. The guy was still checking me out, I could feel it. I'm sure Harry did too because he walked behind me. After going through a crowd of kids, we finally found a table. I sat down across from Britney. Harry hasn't sit down yet because the space beside me is empty. 

I look up and Harry looks like he's having some eye fight with James. I tug at this shirt and he obliges, and takes his seat beside me.