Chapter 3

Kylie's POV:

School is over, but I'm still pondering about the meeting with Jake and Harry's "advice." I really didn't know what to do. Me, being the curious one, had to find out what was going on. 

The halls were now empty, everyone left, that was obvious. I headed to the football field where I thought Jake would be in. To my surprise, he was. He was sitting on one of the bleachers. I saw him and approached him to where he was.

He stood up, he probably saw me. By now, I was already facing him with my head down. I was shy, I wasn't scared, I felt nothing honestly. 

"So, you read it?"

"Yeah," my voice came out really low but I think he heard me.

"So, may I see your answer?"

I handed him the paper, it was all crumbled up. He opened the piece of crumbled paper, and smirked, I'm not sure if it was a good one, or bad one. 

"So, you'll go out with me?" 

I kept my head down and nodded but I wasn't sure about what I could do at the moment so I faked a smile, I wasn't happy with my decision for some reason. I felt like I was wrong. Probably because of Harry's influence, but he had no say in my life. My head was lifted up, it was Jake. He asked me if I was ok. I nodded. He hugged me in his tight hug, it lasted for a solid 30 second and then his grip got harder, I almost couldn't breathe.

"Jake. I. Can't. Breathe." There were pauses within every word I spoke. He lightened his grip and mouthed an "Ohh, sorry."

I mouthed back an "It's ok" to him. He looked at my lips, I looked at his. It didn't look any better than Harry's. Wait, what am I saying? Then I remembered again... Harry, what should I do now that I'm with Jake? Should I ask him about it. No, that would be weird. I was thinking about Harry when Jake's nose suddenly touched mine, my eyes met his.

Our lips were extremely close to touching, much to my discomfort. So close. Just then, when I thought he was going to kiss me, I closed my eyes and puffed my lips. Then after 2 minute of standing, not even moving, waiting for that kiss. Nothing happened, nothing at all. I opened my eyes only to see Jake smirking with his arms crossed on his chest. His friends with the phones, recording me. Oh my god. 

"What's the matter Kylie?" Jake smirked smuggly, I wanted to wipe it out of his face. No, I wanted to wipe him out of the Earth. He's poisoning it with his stupid existence.

My eyes were stinging but I held in my tears, trying to be strong. I bit my lip, hoping it worked but it only caused me more pain, but that pain made me cool down for some reason. I turned around, about to leave when Jake spoke.

"C'mon baby, it's just a little fun, I know you want some fun. I saw what you did back there. And so they did they." He gestured behind to his flock of jocks. More like stupid jerks.

"Now the whole world will know too." one of his friends said.

They all started laughing, I couldn't bear it. I should have listened to Harry, I should have. What was I thinking anyways? Why would Jake ever like me?

"C'mon missy, stay for a while. "

I didn't even bother to pay attention to his words. I just walked, I just walked. 

I ran home, this time, crying. I opened the door, it was locked, my mom was at the hospital for her shift, I supposed. I had an extra key, but I didn't bother taking it out. I just sat on the porch and cried my lungs out. Just when I heard a car engine stop. I looked up, seeing everything blurry, I managed to catch an image of a large figure with curly hair, walking towards me. 

He got closer, it was HARRY. WHAT? What was he doing here? Rubbing salt into my pain and misery? Yeah, I think so.

"You can say I told you so, Harry." my voice cracked while saying this.

"I never came to say that, I came to help you. I knew he'd do it. I know him better than you do, be careful of that jerk next time."

He sat next to me. His hands were cupping my face by now, he took them off and said that crying didn't suit me. 

Wow, really? Crying doesn't suit me? Who does it suit? His words never made sense to me really. AH he's so god damn confusing!

He wiped the my tears with his thumb. I asked him why he was doing it? Why was he helping me? He didn't answer, he stopped. He got up and helped me up. I didn't say anything wrong, did I?

Harry's POV:

I hated seeing her like this. That ass. Oh how I so wanted to fucking kill him, but not now, she needed me. Her brother must be out, her mom must be at the hospital. How do I know? I watch her every night, as cheesy as it sounds, I do. I make sure she doesn't notice me. 

When I was wiping her tears she asked me, "Why are you doing this? Why do you want to help me?"

Of course I couldn't just say I cared for her. I couldn't say anything so I grew quiet and got up, helping her get up as well. I changed the topic, asking her if she had the key to her house. She took it out of her bag, and I opened the door for her, then I told her that I needed to go and that she should probably get inside because it was cold outside.

Kylie's POV:

He didn't answer me? He just got up and asked me if I had the key to my house and that he had to go. He opened the door for me and said that I should be going inside. He was about to leave, when I stopped him. He turned back and I mouthed a "thank you" to him, he replied with a ''it was nothing, sleep well Kyl." Wow. a nickname from the one and only, Harry Styles.

He did more than just give me a nickname though. I got inside, I peeked out the door's curtain, he was getting in his car, but before he did, he looked back at the door. Shit. I think he saw me. Not even think, he definitely did, it was evident. I could have sworn that I saw him with a sense of worry and concern in his eyes.

But wait, how does he know I live here? How does he know I went home exactly then? How? 

I went upstairs with all these thoughts kicking in my head... 

I stopped crying thanks to Harry really. I took my PJs and threw them on the bed, I got in for a nice hot shower and wore my PJs after I came out. 

I lied on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I fell asleep thinking about Harry and questioning myself about him.

AN: Chapter 3 done. Yay, tell others, spread the word! I want others to read it too. I'll love you forever if you do, I already love ya'll but you get what I mean.