Chapter 5

~Ding Dong

I hurriedly ran downstairs, only to catch my brother opening the door, Britney walked inside after a good greeting from my brother and headed towards me, we both looked normal, calm, and as soon as my brother left for his room. She frantically screamed, grabbed hold of my hand and rushed up to my bedroom. This girl comes over too often.

I sat down first, not bothering to ask her to sit, she stood there looking at me in the most confused way and I was just fancying my hands, I had nothing to do. I should tell her.

"Harry helped me."

"Who Harry? What Harry? Harry the bad boy, Harry?"

"Yeah," I whispered, barely moving.

"Oh my god, no way, you're lying. The hottest, baddiest boy in school helped you?"

"I think you haven't been listening to me," I said sarcastically which made her giggle.

"No but seriously Kylie, helped you in what?"

"It's a long story Brit."

"Well, I've got all the time in the world right now sweety," she patted my back.

I told her everything. Top to bottom, from the bump with the jerk and into my house with Styles. A few gasps left her mouth every now and then, when I talked bout the stupid ass. A few smirks, or grins every time I mention about Harry.

"So, your Superman to the rescue eh?" she playfully nudged my arm.

"Stop it, nothing will happen between me and him. I mean, like I'm a nobody in school and he is like the popular bad boy in school."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, you know?"

"It's true, I mean nothing to him. Neither does he to me, but I am grateful to him."

"Okay, well if you say so but do you like him?"

What? How could she ask me that? I shook my head. But did I?

"Why are blushing then, tomato?"

Oh my god, what is going on? I cannot be blushing. I felt my cheeks heating up, yup they're burning.

"Shut up, it's because you're interrogating me." 

"Mhmmmmmm," was all she hummed out. Loser.

The door opens, revealing my brother in sweatpants and bare chest, "Mom would be gone for work for like a week or two."

"WHAT? Not again"

"I know sis, but on the bright side, we get time together." I nodded in response.

I thanked him for coming in and saving me from that or else the awkwardness would have rose from level 0 to level 100, well for me that is. Because Brit hasn't stopped grinning at me. I'm worried for the poor girl, she might break her jaw grinning like that. Or get caught, because she's basically a free mad-woman. 

_______

Short, I know.