Chapter 15

“Brit I can expl-,” I got cut off by Britney snatching my wrist in her tight grasp. Ow. Harry got off me and sat back down on the sofa. Harry gave Brit the death look when she glanced at him, but she just huffed him off and pulled me away from the couch. I stumbled a little due to her force and almost fell flat on my face but I didn’t because my angel helped me and prevented me from falling. He smiled at me, I replied with the same genuine smile but of course, Britney was there to interrupt us by pulling me away again. This time harder. Ouch man, wtf. Now I'm pissed.

Harry stood there, his eyes full of worry so I reassured him by giving him a small warm smile which he gladly returned. I gave him a small nod along with a slight smile. He smiled back, worried was written all over his smile. I was then headed towards the 2nd guest room in the house. Brit knew my house like it was her own, and I knew hers too due to us being bestfriends since we were toddlers. Once we reached the room, I snatched my hand back from her grasp because it was starting to sting. 

She turned back, slammed the door so hard, I swear the hinges could have broken any moment but it didn’t. Yeesh, what is wrong with this girl. As much as I love her, I really don’t feel anything at the moment. She gives me the glaring big blue eyes of her and I don’t even know what to say to her at the moment, not because I don’t know what to say but because she was really pissing me off. Like really pissing me off… I offered her an explanation but she refused, not my freaking problem.  

I just turned away from her, not bothering to care about her crap at the moment, but then she giggles like her crush just asked her out on a date, what am I hearing? It’s either I need to get my ears checked or it was really happening. I turned to look at her and she has the biggest grin on her face. Oh, what? 

“Harry Styles? The bad boy? Oh em gee, why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve thrown a party or something!” What in the world is wrong with her? Is she high or something? She just grabbed me so hard, against my will and pulled me in here, with the death glare and the next thing you know, she’s freaking out because of Harry and I. 

“I know, I’m sorry Kylie, I think I got carried away when you didn’t tell me.” Did I say that aloud? 

“I know what you’re thinking Kylie. But still I’m sorry. I really got carried away.” Okay, now this is creepy. 

“Eh okay, but explain this.” I wave my hand around emphasizing the situation. 

She laughs nervously before saying, “well, I don’t know at the moment, I was just, I don’t know, I guess I was trying to scare you…-“ Oh I get it, well, Britney you sly fox.

“This is why I love you.” I say to her, grabbing her in a hug, she gladly obliges. 

“Well then Brit, now I guess I’ll officially introduce you to my boyfriend.” I smile at my own words, ‘boyfriend.’

“Oh I thought it was a hook-up.” Britney and her dirty mind…

“Yeah yeah shut up.” I lightly nudge her shoulder. We head out of the room with her arm on my shoulder, when we get out, Harry is blankly staring at the wall.

Vote, comment and bear with me. Haven't been on because my laptop keeps overheating and crashing so couldn't do anything but it's okay now, I guess... Anywhooooooooooooo thank you so much for 1K readssssss on this. ♥ I love you allllllllllllllllll