Chapter 12

Kylie's POV

I don't know what made me ask him but I just did. He didn't respond, he just shifted awkwardly. Is he trying to ignore this? I felt the blanket being drawled out and I forgot my question and I turned to him, and he was putting on his jeans. What in the hell?

"Hey Harry, what happened?"

"I forgot something."

"Seriously?! You forgot something? It's something I said isn't?"

He just shakes his head, oh I know. The question, but why would he feel so offended by it? I know he didn't like me, but even if he said it, I would be hurt but I still wanted to know. As soon as he took his shirt and was going to put it on, I just blew it.

"HARRY! I know it's the question isn't? Why would it bother you so fucking much that you're going?" I was starting to feel the tears pricking in my eyes. Why am I bothered by this? I shouldn't be weak.

"No it's not, I just, I just need to go now Kylie." He replied after what seemed like forever but I knew he was lying, hiding something.

"I know you're lying Harry." I say calmly.

"I JUST NEED TO GO! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO KNOW KYLIE?" He snaps. I feel warm water droplets flowing down my cheeks, I couldn't control it. His words, they make fireworks in my stomach burst and it can also shatter all of my insides.

"Okay, go." I say through the tears and my shaky voice.  I honestly was really scared of him by now.

"Kylie."

"Go."

"Kylie, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped."

"No it's okay really, just freaking go away." Tears are flowing literally like a waterfall.

"Please don't cry."

"How can I not?!" I snap at him.

Before he could say anything, I snapped. Again. 

"You just can't get hurt for me, come here then ask if I'm okay. Then you come into my house, accept my offer and ask me to sleep with you. Then say you have to fucking leave all of a sudden after a stupid question!" My voice was louder than I expected.

"You just can't. You should have just ignored it." My voice got lower at the last part. He came closer to me now, my head turned away from him. He lifts my head again and made me face him, I was crying so damn bad.

"Aren't you supposed to leave?"  My words harsh, he takes his hand and turn towards the door, I thought he would open it, but no. I was now leaning against my bed, crying with my head in my hands.

Harry's POV:

Apparently, my seeds for growing balls blew away in the wind. I lost control, I can't control my emotions. So, I did what I did best, I ignored it. Infact, avoided it by trying to avoid her. That didn't end well, considering I snapped at her and now she's crying because of me. Me.

Everything was so perfect but those words, I wish they were never invented at the moment.

"Kylie why do you make it so hard for me to leave you?"

"Then, j-just t-tell m-me t-to leave, I won't b-bother you." She said through her tears. I can't, not anymore. 

I snapped. "I don't want to leave you, I don't want you to leave me either, for fuck's sake."

Her red eyes shot up at me. She wanted to say something but I cut her off.

"You don't know what you do to me Kylie. I can't control my emotions, the only way is going away, hiding it. You must think I'm stupid and an asshole, I am. No objections to that, but to you, I want to be something more. But you're too good for me."

"Harry."

"I'm not finished. You really want to know how I know where you live? I'll tell you. I care about you, okay? A lot. With Jake's friend around, you wouldn't be safe. I would never go to that prick's house for fuck's sake. You would get hurt if you're around me." I walked towards and kneeled infront of her. My eyes were watery, but I wasn't crying exactly. I never cry. But for her, I'm ready to do anything.

"Harry." She says again.

Kylie's POV:

"Harry." I say, I can't believe he just told me everything he felt. I wonder if he was playing around but his eyes were watery.

He was going to stand up, but I held his hand back and he turned back surprised by my actions obviously. 

"Kylie, what are you d-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. His mouth was so heavenly, it was a slight taste of mint. So fucking perfect. His soft lips gently carressing mine. Our lips moved in perfect synchronisation and he suddenly licks my bottom lips for entrance, I allow him and we were intensely making out despite the uncomfortable position we were in, I didn't seem to care. I could feel smile into the kiss making me go nuts. 

We gently pull away and he's smirking and me blushing. Why do I always pull the first move? But I'm glad I did or else he would have gone by now.

"I take it that you like me back Kylie." He smirks.

"You didn't let me finish." Harry continued while placing his forehead against mine. 

"Well in that case, since you like me." He gets up and my hand lets go of his wrist. What happened? He rejected you, that's what. My subconscious adds. I ignored it nevertheless.

I looked at him confused as he jumps to my desk and he takes a small flower from the vase and what in the world was he doing, he moves closer to me.

"I know cliche but will you be my g-" he says nervously, Harry Styles nervous? Haha I bring out everything in him, I know what he wants to say but I tease him. I mean c'mon, it's not everyday you get someone drool-worthy to be in your room, let alone your room. Making out with you.

"Your what?" I tease.

"You know..." he says stating the obvious.

"I know nothing." I smirk.

"My g-girlfriend?" 

"I thought you'd never ask." I swing my arms around his neck, I act so normal with him, like he actually was boyfriend. He hugs me tightly and plants kisses down my neck and he finds my sweet spot and sucks on it gently leaving with a little moan. He smirks against my neck and he fiddles with my hair, what in the world? I pull away from him and he points into the mirror, he placed the flower in my hair. 

This guy is literally everything... I smile in the mirror and I look at him as he kisses my cheek and asks me, "Well, will you?"

"Do you want me to? If you do okay, and if you don't-" I tease him but got cut off from him screaming "YES!" I giggled and turned around to face him so I could kiss him. It was intense.

Heat from each our bodies and now I'm officially Harry Style's fucking girlfriend but then I remembered what he said. 'You would get hurt if you're with me' I don't want to talk to him about it right now, but what does he mean by I will get hurt, I'll ask him later but, now I just needed to enjoy this moment with Harry.

Like the only the two of us existed right now. Because to me, it was exactly was only the two of us in the world right now and let me tell you. It was fucking perfect.