Chapter 11

I was still dreaming while looking into his eyes, when he suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"So, what'd you think?" he said while biting his bottom lip, I could see that he was nervous. Wait, him nervous? 

"Well Harry, that was okay, I've seen better." I teased.

He giggled and ran his hand through his hair and said, "I know you liked it babe."

I blushed and giggled. I did like it.  There was an awkward silence in the room, but then he suddenly broke the silence saying how late it was and that we needed sleep. I nodded.

We both were tucked in, lights out. The warmth of the blanket was comforting me apart from Harry being there, I admit it was awkward with him by me. I never had a guy in my room, let alone my house, well apart from my brother that is. We both faced the ceiling, only our steady breathing heard. 

"Kylie?"

"Yeah Harry?" I said nervously due to him breaking the silence so suddenly.

"Did you really like Jake?"

"I thought I did, but he was an arse."

He giggled at me saying 'arse' and I remembered something that I had to ask him. How'd he know where I lived? I was hell curious.

"Harry?"

"Mhm?"

"How'd you know where I live?"

Harry's POV:

"How'd you know where I live?"

My eyes widened at her sudden words, thank the stars the lights were out, if not, by then, she would have caught me.

Oh maybe because I crushed on you for 2 fucking years and cared for you, so I watch your window to always check on you, if you were okay because Jake's friend lived nearby. Maybe, I even cared so much, I almost got my ass wooped for you, but I can't tell you how I feel because you may get hurt, physically or maybe mentally? Knowing where you lived is not that big of an issue. You don't know half the story baby. 

"I used to go to Tyler's house and I saw you here." I simply lied, I couldn't let her know every fucking thing right?

It was just then I heard an 'O' from her and everything was quiet again. For a probable 10 minutes, I laid there dead-like, I thought she fell asleep but she didn't.

"Harry do you like me?"

Oh shit. It's time you grew balls, Harry. This is the perfect time for harvest.