Chapter 13

Kylie's POV

"Let's go back to bed girlfriend." He teases as he pulled away gently leaving me with a pout. He just chuckles at my childishness and grabs hold of my wrist, slowly pulling me towards the bed. I oblige and follow his movements. We sat on the edge of the bed, him staring at me while I blushed like crazy.

He stroke a streak of my hair and pulled it behind my ear, his touch sending heat, no fire, down my body. Every touch or anything he does, anything, even him breathing makes me go crazy. He has this effect where you just can't resist him and you don't even know how you feel around him but I know. I love this curly, haired bad boy. 

He suddenly gets up after 15 seconds of intently staring into each others' eyes. Quickly reacting to the empty space beside me, I get up, worried. 

"Fuck." He mutters. Before I could ask him what's wrong, he starts stripping out of his jeans. Don't look down, don't. 'Woops too late' my subconcious adds. Damn, I wonder what hides there. Oh I get he was getting uncomfortable in his skinny jeans... No wonder.

Harry turns up to look at me, I quickly turn away. I can swear, he's smirking. "Like what you see babe?" Shit, words tried coming out, but no my larynx refuses to let my voice speak out for itself. My body, under control, by Harry. After comprehending, I sit down, not even bothering if he did, which I know he would. I was right, he sat, no actually, he laid down on the bed.

I couldn't help but lay down beside him on the bed as well. He reaches over the table lamp and shuts it down. It was dark, well not actually considering the fact that my room was pretty bright because of the view outside. It's not creepy though, just beautiful.

He and I stared up the ceiling for what felt like hours before I spoke, "Harry, what do you mean earlier by saying that I would get hurt if I was with you?" 

Silence took over again, I'm sure he doesn't want me asking this but I can't help it, now that I'm his 'girlfriend' and all... He turns his back away from mine and stayed there for probably 2 minutes. I allowed him his time, and after he sighs, I thought he was going to tell me but I was disappointed well not actually disappointed.

"Not right now babe, I'll explain everything sooner or later." Before I could say anything, he hovers over me, both his hands on the side of my head and his head dipped into my neck. He leaves soft kisses there and finds his way to my mouth and asks for entrance, I quickly oblige. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance. 

Maybe he was right, not tonight, because we just got together and became an official couple and all. He told me that he would tell me sooner. He has to.