Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I can't stop getting that incident out of my mind, I wanted to murder that sorry ass. I wanted to kill him so badly, he will get what he deserves from me. I am anyways ten times popular, stronger, badder and let's just say ten times better than what he is. As egotistic as it may sound.

My angel shouldn't deserve all that shit. I loved calling her that, although she wasn't mine to call. No one knew about me liking her except the boys. I don't know what I'd do without them. Sounds cheesy but those lads are the all I depended on.

I'll have a little talk with that arse in school on Sunday.

I can literally doing anything for Kylie. She's just so different, there may be other girls, who are nerds like her, like that friend of hers, Britney. But I really don't know, she's special. Kylie is just so unique, but I still can't tell her my feelings, if I do, they'll come after her knowing she's a girl and physically weak... Not to mention, my weakness.

Kylie's POV

We ended up talking about studies and maybe a little gossip hither and thither, Britney stayed over until ten or more than that. We wouldn't possibly know nor care because her house is literally 2 houses away from mine and my mom and hers were friends, they worked in the same workplace and all that. Yup, she's my unbiological sister. I mean it was clearly meant to be. Oh, how I love that girl.

Britney left at probably what seemed like 10:30.

I took a shower and prepared myself to go to sleep, but I was still my brother's little cupcake, so I went to kiss him goodnight. I loved him a lot, he's literally the best, he's extremely protective of his close ones, like me, mom and his girlfriend, Jamie. My brother has a mask, his bad boy mask, but deep down, he's the nicest, most loving and caring person you'll know of. Was Harry like that? I couldn't help but ponder.

I walked back to my room, and it was 10:46 by then, so I decided to continue reading my current book, 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green. I was halfway there, amazing actually how I got it a day before and am almost done with it.

My eye lashes started feeling heavy and I did not even know when I started to doze off in my own sweet land of fantasies.