Chapter 8

I must have been crying so much, my eyes were so puffy, so heavy. My breathing was so shaky, I have no control on my emotions whatsoever.  Why am I so feeble and fragile? My hands were shaking, I tried taking out my phone to see if I got anything. I remembered that I got a text from Kyler, saying he was at Jamie's or something. I was right, 2 texts from Kyler.

From: Kyler <3

Sis, at Jamie's. Staying over for the night and sorry for leaving you to buy stuff, and I didn't cook in the end. :( Sorry sis. Love you xx

I giggled at his text and opening the other one. 

From: Kyler <3

Oh, and don't think I would leave you starving, pizza's in the microwave. And you think you can be fine home alone? xx

Awwh my brother. His words sort of make me forget my worries for a while. I replied to saying that I was going to be fine on my own and telling him to enjoy his stay at Jamie's with a winky face of course. I didn't want my brother to find me in my devastating state right now.

I was interupted at my belly rumbling, I was starving. I opnened the door, and switched on the lights and just dashed to the kitchen. I ate 3 slices of pizza. Wow, leaving 2 left. Kyler must have probably ate the other one. Now I was famished, I kept the groceries in its place and when putting up the can of sauce, I could see the marks on it, reminding me of the fight. I just dropped it and rushed to my room, crying again. 

I told myself to stop, and determined myself to. I did and I was interupted at a car honking. What time was it and why was this car honking so damn loudly? I wiped my tears and checked the time, 11:45, whoa ho ho. 

I rushed down the stairs, hoping to give the maniac a peace of my mind. But as I came out, I saw the tall, figure with curly locks, it was Harry, leaning on his Range Rover. He saw me, and leaned away from his car and started walking towards me with his head down, and hands in his skinny jeans. As he walked to me, I could see bruises all over his face. Oh my fuck. FUCKING JAKE! Harry's face tore me, he did it for me. My eyes, softening, and I tried to console my tears in front of him.

"Are you alright love?"

IS HE FREAKING INSANE? He got hurt because of me and his beautiful face is torn and-

"Let me see your hand." He took my hand into his large ones, examing my bruises, I didn't even move, I stared at him intently as he examined my arm. I just stared at him, just stared. The bruises on his face made me feel guilty. 

I snatched my hand away from his and his eyes, widening at my actions. 

AN: This is going to be fun. ;) I think xD