Henry Snaps

This was a dream I had, I probably should go see a therapist or psychiatrist. I hope you enjoy!

You were running for so long you lost track of time. Your lungs feelings like they were on fire but you didn't dare stop for anything! Everything started to become blurry as you were zooming through the woods finding any kind of shelter. "Y/n!" You hear him call out in a sinister way, tears stinging your eyes as they run down your neck and staining your shirt.

*Backstory*

Your boyfriend Henry and his friends; Victor and Belch, were shooting guns untill his dad came home.
Knowing his dad is physically abusive you decided to stand by Henry's side to stand up for him. His father glared at you then back at his son, "What the hell do you think you are doing?" Butch asked, "C-cleaning your gun," Henry nervously said as he looked down and grabbed your wrist. Butch yanks the gun out of his hands and begins to shoot the ground just barely missing yours and his feet. Henry walks to the car and let's a tear slip as you try to comfort him as best as you could. "Babe," you said as you pointed to the mailbox with a red balloon attached, Henry made his way to the mailbox.
The only thing you could see was him staring down at something then run inside, you stayed outside with Victor and Belch thinking he would be right back out. A few minutes later he came out with red splatters on his face,
"Henry what hap-" Belch was cut off by Henry shoving the knife deep into Belchs chest.
Victor pressed up on the car and tried to reassure Henry but he didn't show any sign of remorse as he slit Victor's throat, you covered your mouth in horror as you heard Victor choking on his own blood. "Your turn, babe" Henry said in a sinister voice with the bloody point of the knife pointed towards you. You began to run.

*Time skip*

You found yourself at an abandoned fire station, weeds were growing through the cement and vines grew to the stop of the building wrapping itself around the bell of the station. You heard twigs break behind you and began to run again looking for anyplace to hide, the fire station doors were rusted shut. You began to kick down the door but it was useless, it just made more noise towards you. You looked around panting and sweating in a panic, scared that the one you called your boyfriend will find you and kill you. As your eyes roamed the property you spotted a shipping container with the doors slightly ajar.

 As your eyes roamed the property you spotted a shipping container with the doors slightly ajar

(For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about)

You ran towards it and crept your way inside and closed the door as quietly as you could. The door locked with a loud screeeecchhh. Your heart dropped as you heard his footsteps approaching, the sound of his combat boots stomping on the ground, you once loved that sound now terrified.
"Baaaabe" he called out mockingly. "Let's talk about this, Angel" he said in his sinister voice again, you shuddered knowing his true intentions. Tears still streaming down your face as you muffled your whimpers with your hand. You heard his boots pass by only to stop in their tracks.
Your heart sank again.
*BAM*
You heard his fist slam against the steel door. "Come on babe!" *BAM* "I know," *BAM* "Your in there!" *BAM*
You couldn't help it, you cried out and sunk down to your knees. The punching on the door stopped and his boots started to walk again, you heard a faint tick.

Henry's POV
I jumped on top of the shipping container and began to cut a whole on the top of it. I could hear more clearly of her crying and the sound of her lip shivering.
I wanted to stop, I really did.
That damn clown glowed his eyes at me and now I can't control myself, almost like if I was possessed! I jumped off the container and my ankles stung and I let out a yelp. Suddenly *slap* I felt the sting on my cheek as my own hand slapped me. I heard that damn clowns voice "Show no sign of pain or weakness" he threatened to me.
I made my way to fire hydrant and picked up a large hose, once the hose was attached to the hydrant I threw the other side of the hose on top of the container. "Please NO!" I tried to beg with the clown, *slap* once again. He began to laugh, loudly, and now audible to the outside world.

Y/n POV
You heard a familiar laugh, one that didn't belong to Henry. The sound of boots hitting steel rung again as you saw Henry carry a large hose, still laughing, but with a worried expression on his face. "Henry" you tried to call out to him, knowing that voice did not belong to him and some else was inside that head of his. He attached the hose to the hole he cut out and water began to flow in.
You banged on the walls as you screamed out to Henry on the other side till your throat felt it had been shredded. You opened your mouth but the only thing that came out when you attempted to scream was blood. The water now raised to your waist, one last tear ran down your cheek and you realized there was no getting out of this, you were going to die. You placed your hands on the cold steel and strained your vocal cords once more to call him.

Henry's POV
"Henry" She called out to me one last time. I pressed against the cold steel and could feel where her warm hands have set on it. I pressed my ear against it as she spoke again, "I know this is not your doing, I know you would never hurt me, that damn clown has taken over your mind. Before I die I want you to understand I am not mad at you, I love you." My heart broke as the woman I love will drown all because of me. I stepped back and pulled out my knife, "I am gonna take you down with me mother fucker" I thought to the clown in my head.
I could feel the restrictions of him stopping as I swing the knife towards my chest, "You are in MY head, you took MY girl and MY friends, I have nothing left! I will take everything you have away!" I screaming to him and I plunged the knife in my chest. The burning sensation overcame me like a wave and I began to taste the iron of my blood, I placed my hand where hers is once more. "I....love you." I gurgled through the blood. My vision tunneling, all I could see was white.

Y/n POV
"I...love you." You heard Henry say followed by a thud. "The love of my life was gone, i have nothing." You thought to yourself. You felt the water hit your chin as you dove under water, you sat there untill your lungs began to feel like iron and your vision began to tunnel.
Now standing in a dark room you were completely dry and in a white dress, you saw the white light come closer to you. Someone was walking towards you, you didn't recognise the sound of dress shoes tapping on the ground getting louder as they got closer. You saw slick khakis make their way to you, but you didn't feel scared. A white button down appeared as dirty blonde hair shined in the light.
"Henry?" You asked the familiar face. "Hi, Angel" he smiled at you. His mullet now gone and he has a classier haircut that perfectly frames his baby face. He held out his hand for you to take. "You and me forever?" He asked with his hand stretched out. You smiled with tears in your eyes and took his hand, wrapping your arm around his waist and his other arm wraps around your shoulders. You both make your way to the light ready to spend eternity together.

I hope you enjoyed this story! It is a bit messed up but ends on a good note. If you have any ideas you want to share don't be afraid to tell me! I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗