Choosing Henry

"Who do you choose!" Henry yelled as you looked at Belch eating the chicken nuggets Henry got you. Belch was looking between you and the two boys that stood infront of you waiting for an answer. "Well?" Patrick said impatiently, you snapped back into reality.
The two bullies had puppy dog eyes that played with your heart, "Why make this decision now?" You whined to yourself in your thoughts. Tears began to sting your eyes, you knew if you chose one boy the other would be hurt, you didn't want to hurt the boys responsible for your happiness.
A tear rolled down your cheek as you closed your eyes, Henry's face was engraved in your memory. The sweet looks he would give you when you two were alone replayed in your head, your heart beat faster as more memories came flooding in.
"I choose, Henry." You finally said, Patrick sighed and looked down. "Patrick I-" you were interrupted by him, "It's ok Y/n, really." He half smiled and kissed your forehead. He made his way out of the school but not before knocking down a few kids and shoving books out of kids hands.
Henry stepped to your side and swung his arm around your waist, "He will get over it, your mine now." He whispered, a blush formed on your cheeks as he kissed your temple. "Should we go replace those chicken nuggets?" He asked as he motioned to Belch, you giggled.
Belch stopped chewing and raised his eyebrows, confusion written all over his face untill he looked at what was in his hands. Realization set in and he gasped, "Oh Y/n! I'm sorry, I eat when there is tension," he exclaimed. "Obviously you are around alot of tension," Victor snickered.
You covered your mouth to muffle a laugh as Belch flipped him off. "Let's go, babe," Henry said as he began walking and pulling you towards him. Kids avoided the two of you like you were the plague, they cleared a path for the both of you to walk down as you left the school.
"Where do you feel like going?" Henry asked as he held the door open for you, of course slapping your ass as you pass him. "Let's get food and have a picnic in the woods," you said excitedly as Henry chuckled at your enthusiasm. "Anything for you, darling." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder as you two made your way towards the town.
After getting food you were looking for a good place to sit in the woods, the both of you were so deep into the woods you could no longer hear any cars or people passing by, the only thing you could hear were the animals scurrying across the forest ground. Your eyes were meet with a tree that had it's roots growing out wildly enough for you two to get somewhat comfortable.
Henry sat in-between two roots connecting as you sat between his legs and leaned back on him, occasionally throwing fries behind you as he caught them in his mouth, you giggled at the feeling of his chest moving as he laughed along with you. As time went on to turned to face him and wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned into him as your hips laid in the dirt.
"We should get going home, it's getting late." Henry said, you could sense sadness in his voice. Your heart pained as you knew what his home life was like, "Why don't you stay with me tonight?" You asked, hoping he would spend more time with you and save him a beating. Henry's large hand made it's way under your chin as he pulled your face up to look into his,
"I would love to," he whispered, he leaned in and kissed your lips. Electricity ran through your body as he placed his other hand under your ear, he pulled away and kissed your nose and then your forehead.
Little did you know he would be doing that for the rest of the both of your lives, every night before you would go to bed he would kiss your lips, nose, and forehead. He would even do it to yours and his daughter.

I hope you enjoyed this! Choosing Patrick will be next so be patient, if you have ideas how to do that story or have requests for another story please let me know. I hope to hear from you soon and I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗