Detention with Henry

Warning!!!!!

Smut ahead! If you uncomfortable with sexual themes then skip ahead or to another story

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Don't say I didn't warn ya

There were only 3 people in detention; a jock, a nerd, and you. You sighed, Henry wasn't there even though he's the one that got you into detention in the first place. You saw the room was decorated with long table cloths and candles in the middle of the table, a staff Christmas party was going to be held the next day. You looked at the clock, 3:30 pm.
The teacher walked in and studied everyone around the room, "Detention ends at 5 pm, no noise till then," he walked out and went to his office. You slumped in your seat with a heavy sigh, you felt your foot hit something. Thinking it was the table you didn't bother looking, until you felt hands on your thighs slowly going up your dress and spreading your legs.
You pulled the table cloth up to reveal Henry between your legs, you opened your mouth to speak but Henry interrupted you with his finger on his lips, "Hush," he said as he pulled your panties aside. "Oh shit," you thought as you felt one his fingers go inside you. Henry noticed you moving in your seat and added one more finger, you put your hand over your mouth as a moan was threatening it's way out.
Feeling Henrys lips on your thighs as he kissed you, you ducked your head down and covered your face, you knew what was coming. Slowly he glided his tongue up and down your folds, you softly whimpered as you adjusted in your chair trying to stay quiet. Slowly he made his way up to your clit and lightly flicked it with his tongue, you bunched up part of the table cloth and put it to your mouth as you breathed heavily as Henry's tongue started to become more rough. You noticed the other students were looking at you,
"Look away," you said through gritted teeth. They did as told as the jock hid his eyes and the nerd looked at his book, you sat up and pulled Henry from under the table. Henry opened his mouth to say something but you raised your finger to your lips, "Hush," you quietly said. You dragged him to the supply closet and pushed him in, Henry stood there shocked as you locked the door.
"Take off your pants," you ordered him, he did as he was told, his hard member was begging to get out of his boxers. You pushed his back on the cart as you took your panties off and straddled him, his mouth opened and eyes began to close as you lowered yourself on him. He reached up to flip you over and take control but you caught his hands, "I don't think so, it's my turn Henry." You said through moans.
He laid his head back and put his hand on your thighs as he took in the pleasure he was receiving from you, "my God, Henry your big," you moaned through gritted teeth as he stretched you out with every entry. He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw your hand go between your legs and play with your clit, "fuck, Henry!" You moaned louder. You felt him twitch inside of you, he pulled out and came on the towels as he flipped you over.
Your back was now on the cart as Henry lowered himself down between your legs again, he thrusted two fingers in you as his tongue played with your clit. Your legs began to twitch as he got better with every single moan coming out of your mouth.
"H-Henry, go faster, I'm so close." You struggled to get out, his fingers thrusted faster in you as they hit your g-spot every thrust. You grabbed his hair and tilted your head back and you felt the pressure in your lower stomach building up, "Shit, Fuck, Henry! Oh My God!" You moaned loudly.
Your head was spinning as your high was coming and Henry wasn't slowing down, wrapped your legs around Henry's neck he smirked as he knew the effect he had on you. His tongue slowed down with your breathing, he took his fingers out and licked them clean, "so sweet," he smirked.
The both of you walked out with the room being empty, you looked at the clock, 5:30. "Shit, I gotta get home!" You yelled as you began to run off, "Wait!" Henry yelled, you walked back to him and takin his sharpie from his back pocket out. You began to write your number on his arm, he smiled and looked up at you. You winked and ran out the door.

I hope you enjoyed this sorry! I'm trying to work on a Victor story but can't seem to find any ideas, if you have any please let me know. I hope to hear from you soon! I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗