Imagine what...

What kind of drunk they are
(Don't drink under the age of 21 kids! And people 21 and over drink responsibly)

Henry - Sleepy Drunk
He claims he is the life of the party, you called bullshit when you caught him on the couch sleep with an unfinished drink in his hand. Of course the boys had to draw on his face! What more did you expect! You decided to have some fun with it and write all over his shirt with sharpie "My carpet matches my drapes" (if you don't know what that means look it up) Henry got so mad when he woke up he ripped his shirt off only to reveal the huge dick that Patrick drew on his abdomen. "Joke is on you, Patrick! I do have a big dick!" Henry snickered. "Sorry honey, it doesn't count when more than half of it is your personality!" You smartassed him.

Patrick - Horny Drunk
What more did you expect? The guy is ready to go even without the alcohol but his judgement gets worse with a few drinks. You caught him humping a lamp and talking dirty to it, you called the other guys in and recorded what was going on infront of you. All of you tried to stay quiet but everyone exploded as soon as he moaned out a name, your name. The boys busted out laughing, Belch fell on the floor and the two others were trying to hard to stay standing as they hunched over and grabbed their stomachs in pain from laughing. Patrick passed out with his pants down next to the lamp and his boxers showed he got off last night from the lamp.

Belch - Sweet Drunk
Belch isn't like the other guys when he's drunk, he will tell you how beautiful you are and that you deserve a good man. He will go on for 20 minutes about how great you are and try to pick you flowers from outside. In the morning you find a note to you, you can barely read it but can tell it's a love letter from Belch. In the letter he told you to call him Reginald, you called him by his name infront of his friends, they all laughed till their hangover made them stop. He doesn't remember a damn thing!

Victor - Rocker Drunk
Victor is like Belch sober, head banging and air guitar as he's standing on top of the table. He's a good dancer when he's drunk but when sober he dances like he has two left feet (Logan is actually a very good dancer) he will even head bang to slow songs and fall off the table as he gets carried away. He tries to get anyone and everyone to dance with him then calls them a buzz kill when they refuse his offer. Victor is a light weight, he will have one drink and dance like no one is watching, three drinks and he's dancing towards the bathroom to vomit.

Drinking ain't all that fun anyway, it burns. I hope you enjoyed this little thingy. I have no ideas right more so if you have any ideas please send them my way! I hope to hear from you soon! I'll see you later! Buh Bye? 💗