Choosing Belch

"Well?" The boys yell as you snap back into reality from staring at the boy eating the bouquet of chicken nuggets. Belch looks back and forth at you and the boys in suspense like he was watching a movie unfold in front of him, you giggled at the look on his face.
"Belch," you say, "I choose Belch." Patrick and Henry looked between you and Belch with disgust and confusion written all over their faces. Belch stops chewing and his eyes go wide, "What? What happened I wasn't paying attention!" He nearly yelled.
"I choose you." You giggled, "I'm not a Pokemon, sweetie!" (I'm so sorry) you giggled at his clueless remark. "I meant, I want to date you," you walked to his side and nudged his shoulder. His face lit up, "Woah! Plot twist!" He said smiling as he held out his arm for you to hold.
He escorted you out the building to his car and held the passenger door open, "I'm sorry, I ate most of your chicken nuggets." Belch looked down at the half eaten bouquet, you laughed "It's alright, you can take me to dinner and maybe get a little something in return," you winked.
He smirked and raised his brow at you, "Are you thinking about," he hesitated waiting for you to speak up, "Cuddles!" You threw your hands up and yelled in a singing tune, "Yes! I love cuddling!" He yelled throwing his fist in the air. He turned the key in the ignition and sped out the property.
The drive was silent besides Def Leppard blaring through his speakers, you glanced over at Belch and caught him smiling, "What?" You asked smiling at him, "I never thought I would be able to take you on a date, I didn't think you liked me like that!" He chuckled.
"Well of course I like you, I wouldn't have chose you if I didn't!" You reassured him, placing your hand on his arm.
He placed his hand on top of your hand and held it with both your elbows leaning on the console. "Y/n?" He spoke up, "Yes, Belch?" You asked, concern in your voice. "Can you call me by my real name," he asked glancing between you and the road. "Uh sure, what is your real name?" Confusion in your voice, "Reginald," he said blantly.
"Alright, Reginald. How about Reggie?" You cocked your head to the side. He rose your hand to his lips and kissed your hand softly, "I like it," he said with a chuckle. You both pulled into your favorite restaurant and binged until you couldn't binge anymore.
"Time for cuddles?" Reginald looked you with puppy dog eyes, "You wanna cuddle with me?" You giggled, you didn't think he was serious back in the car. "Of course I want to cuddle with you! I would do anything to get closer to your heart and soul." He said taking a last bite of food.
You placed your hand over your heart dramatically and awed, "That's so sweet!" You cooed. "Also anything to get in those pants," he mumbled. "Reginald!" He jumped, "You heard that?" He laughed at the surprised smile you had. He looked back down at his plate with a blush on his cheeks, "All you had to do was ask," you mumbled.
He looked up with wide eyes and a smile threatening to form on his face, "What!" He said trying not to smile. "Nothing!" You stated looking down giggling.

It's a bit short but I think it's pretty cute! Thank you for the idea! You know who you are cause I cant seem to tag you in this! If anyone has requests or ideas for another story please let me know I love to hear your ideas! I hope to hear from you soon and I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗