Imagine who...

You move in with...

(Read my last story if you havent, it ties into this!)

Henry
Ha! You think you would move in with his dad! You and Henry decided to forge money and pay for your own home outside of Derry. He started doing random jobs for big drug dealers, which later made you both rich as hell. Years later Henry turned out to be one of the biggest drug dealers in the business but you still stayed by his side. You two went on to have a huge wedding and every night he would kiss your forehead and say to you, "Goodnight, Mrs. Bowers."  There wasn't a day that passed that you two didn't love each other with every fiber of your being. You never regretted falling in love with the bully.

Patrick
He brought you in the house knowing his parents wouldn't say anything because they were scared of him. Within a few months of dating, you were able to convince him to take his medicine. If you thought he was affectionate before then you were in for a surprise once he was consistently taking his medication. He was always touching you, smiling, and actually singing to you! Exactly one year after you moved in, he proposed to you. Of course you said yes. You two inherited the house after his parents died, Patrick later on got a job as a carpenter when you became pregnant with a girl.

Victor
His parents were very open to him moving his girlfriend in. You both stayed close friends with the Gang as you two traveled since Victor became a well known dancer. He would do small dance offs with others from his dance class, he later became a backup dancer for multiple singers and bands. The two of you were together for about 3 years before he proposed to you on stage in front of thousands of people, with the singers permission of course. You never had children since you traveled so much and stay in one place for so long with your husband.

Belch
Same as Victor, his parents were loving towards you. Belch went on to mechanic school and owned his own shop, you both lived comfortable knowing money was not a problem, you had each other, and you were about to surprise him by your positive pregnancy test. You later found out you were gonna have twins, he later proposed and went to city hall to have your wedding. You didn't care as long as the two of you had each other.

This kinda sucked since I wrote it as soon as I woke up and I was getting ready for work as I was typing. I hope you enjoyed this story and if you have any requests don't be afraid to let me know! I'll see you later! Buh bye! 💗