Psychos Obsession Pt. 1

Everything in your life was completely normal until you moved to Derry, Maine. It was a strange place; kids were missing, adults were creepy, and don't get me started on the four boys that seemed like they ruled the town. What made it worse was everyone, including adults, were scared of them.
You couldn't help but notice when you walked by, they always looked at you or took a quick glance at you. Some days with angry faces and other times just to look. One boy in particular seems to really have a liking to you. He would follow you through halls and sometimes when you were out in town running some errands for your father.
He caught your eye, you couldn't deny he was fairly attractive, but there was a vibe to him that just seemed....compelling. He never felt like a real threat untill one day, after school, he didn't follow you. You played it off thinking he was with his friends or bullying some kids, that angered you so bad but what could you really do?
You walked into your house that was surprisingly close to the Bowers home. "Hi Dad!" You yelled through the house, "Hi sweetheart! How was school!" He yelled back from his office room. "It was school, nothing ever happens except boring assignments and asshole teachers," you giggled slightly. "It gets better after school, I promise!" Your dad laughed.
You went up to your room and gathered clean clothes for a shower to get the school smell off. You heard something rustling between your bed and closet, you ran out the room and threw your clothes in the bathroom and went to your dad. "Can you check my room, I think someone is in there." You whispered to him.
"Y/n, you are too old to be scared of monsters in your closet!" He chuckled. You groaned and went to the bathroom and took a shower, as you were washing your hair realization hit that maybe it was one of the boys that keep staring at you under your bed or in your closet. After your shower you hoped out and only wrapped a towel around you and headed to your room.
You grabbed the flashlight off your dresser and looked through your closet with only a little light from the flashlight helping you see. "I hope they arnt here!" You whispered to yourself in a shaky voice. The rustling noise came again but under your bed this time, you got on your hands and knees and ducked down only to be met face to face with the dark haired boy.
You gasped loudly as you fell on your hip and scooted back to your dresser, the boy crawled out from under your bed and his tall frame never ended as he continued to crawl out. "Shut up! Your dad might hear you!" You whispered as he placed his hand over your mouth. Your eyes widened and a blush crept over your cheeks as you noticed how close he was. His blue-green eyes were enticing, his black hair made his eyes stand out even more and his thin lips were so pink and smooth, you just wanted to touch him, just to make sure he was real.
His eyes looked into yours and his eyes wandered downwards and a smirk came across his face, your towel ever so slightly slipping off and just barely hanging on your chest. You grabbed hit and pulled it up to your chest to attempt to cover yourself from his hungry eyes. "Don't worry doll, that towel is giving me plenty room for imagination." He smirked.
"Why the hell are you following me!" You whispered loudly, anger written on your face in a stern look, Patrick chuckled as you tried to look angry but still had the blush on your face. "I thought it would have been obvious. I follow you all over town and school, I stare at you, and I hide under your bed." He moved closer, his hands now entangled in your damp hair.
"You want to impregnate me cause your kind is dying?" You said jokingly. Patrick backed up with a confused look on his face. "Where the hell did you get that from?" He asked, his face scrunched up in a disgusted and confused way. You giggled and covered your blush with the towel. Patrick sighed, "No, but I can impregnate you later if you would like," he chuckled. "What do you really want, Patrick." You said annoyed now. "You, your time, your smile, and your body." He got closer and helped you to your feet and he got up himself.
He pulled you close and wrapped his arms around your waist, your arms wrapped around your chest trying to keep your towel up. "Let me help." Patrick said as he handed you a blanket off your bed and wrapped it around your bare body and held you close. "You are never this sweet, what are you trying to do, Patrick." You asked. "Dont let the others find out I'm being nice, they would never let me live it down. I want to make you my girl, Y/n!" He said as pulled a piece of your hair behind your ear. Your mouth fell open in surprise as you realized what he said.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update something I have just had a lot going on. I will catch up soon! I have a few more requests I'm working on so right now I am not taking any requests. I will update again soon I promise! I love y'all so much! You guys are awesome! I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗