Patrick Scares You

Today was not a good day for Patrick, a few kids didn't get scared of him at school, and Henry didn't even get scared by him. He walked into the house huffing and his face starting to turn red. You came downstairs after getting out of the shower and saw him pacing around the house.
"Patrick, is everything alright?" You asked, slowly making your way to him. "These stupid fucking losers arnt scared of me!" He practically yelled. You were used to this behavior because he was like this the majority of the time. "Patrick, it's alright!" You rubbed his back.
"No!" He yelled backing you step back, "It's not alright!" His face now very red. You looked at him with concered eyes.
"Even Henry didn't get scared of me, and he's the biggest wuss I've ever met!" You knew he was more angry at himself than at anyone.
"Patrick-" "Get Your Fucking Hands Off Me" He yelled as he slapped you across the face. You yelped and stumbled back, softly touching your stinging cheek. You looked up at him in complete horror, his face not showing any remorse. "You, you hit me," you said as tears began to trickle down your face.
Patrick's face now turned to regret, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open as he realized what he has done. "Y/n..." He tried to touch your stinging cheek, you stepped back in fear he would hit you again. He realized the one person he didn't want scared of him was now terrified because of him.
Patrick ran upstairs and turned the shower on, trying to wash out the memories of what just happened. You went up to your room and decided to change to pajamas and lay in bed, you didn't know how to process what had just happened. You heard the shower turn off and slightly sunk yourself under the blankets.
He came in moments later with black sweatpants on and shirtless with his hair still damp, he may have scared you moments ago but you couldn't keep your eyes off how amazing he looked. You blushed as he walked to you, his abdomen flexing with every step he took towards you.
You blushed as he knelt down to you, his hands stroked your hair as you got out from under the blankets. You could see his eyes were red from crying, "I'm so sorry babe, I never wanted to hurt you, I don't know what came over me." He said as tears began to fall.
You sat up and held his face and you kissed him, hoping to reassure him. It worked. His hand made it's way to your back as the other played with your hair. You pulled away and placed your hands on his shoulders, feeling his hot skin and toned torso. You had an idea.
"I can think of one way you can make it up to me," you smirked and winked at him. He caught on right away and smirked as he kissed you once more. He pushed you back and layed you down on the bed as he crawled his way on top of you. He pulled away and looked into your eyes.
"I love you, Y/n." He said, his fingers getting tangled in your hair. "I know," you chuckled. He shook his head at you and giggled as he kissed you again.

This one was short because I have work today. I hope you enjoyed this story! I'm running out of ideas so if you have requests don't be afraid to let me know. I hope to hear from you soon and I'll see you later! Buh Bye! 💗