Meeting Him-Brick

So here's the first scenario! Hope you like!

Brick

Your P.O.V

'Why did the school think it was ok to have his many students in one hallway?' I thought, trying to find my first class in my all new school.

I got shoved from behind and a guy with long orange hair stopped in his tracks. I watched in horror as I got closed to the ground. Putting my hands out,  bracing myself for impact as it never came. I opened my eyes as I saw the guy who pushed me, dipping me and smirking. I looked into his ruby red eyes and stepped on his foot as he winced.

A student gave me my books. I heard 'Ooohs' from behind me and I walked off, finally finding my class. I sat down in the third row in the middle of the class and another girl looked at me .

"Oh, y-you must be new! I'm Olivia, w-what's your name?" She asked shyly before I answered "I'm Y/N." "C-cool." She said, pushing up her glasses.

"Time to take roll," the teacher mutterer as I drowned out the names. ' I at least already have a friend here.'

A loud yell echoed through the class as I looked at the direction of the noise, seeing the boy from earlier. He noticed me looking at him and smirked. I slowly turned back to the front of the class.

"That's Brick Jojo. He's the most popular and most desired boy in this grade." Olivia said nonchalantly."Do you like him?" I asked as she stared at me wide eyed."Oh HELL no." She whispered as we both giggled.

--Time Skip--

"Oh Olivia !~" Called a voice as she looked back to see Brick and two other boys."Hey Brick!" She said happily, walking towards him. "I want you guys to meet Y/N." She said as I waved shyly.

"I'm Boomer." said a blonde guy wearing a blue sweatshirt with a black stripe.
"I'm Butch." Said the other guy with black hair and a green sweatshirt with a stripe. She got closet to Brick, as she lifted her hand and stole his hat.

She ran off into the sea of students wearing on her head. She blew a raspberry as I ran after her. I could hear his footsteps fast approaching. Olivia grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the hallway to our next class.