Birthday Scenarios

It's the practically middle of the year, and my birthday is tomorrow so I thought it would be best to write these scenarios today!

Happy early or belated birthday to all of you readers!

Brick:

You hear a knock on the door and then leave your spot off of the extremely comfy couch to answer the door. It's Brick! And he has a gift!

"Happy Birthday Y/N. I thought you would like this..." Brick says as he gives you a medium-sized gift bag.

"Would you like to come in? More people should be coming soon..." You ask and he nods. He walks in and you lock the door behind him.

You take a seat on the couch next to Brick and peer into the bag.

"Are you gonna open it?" Brick asks as you nod and remove the tissue paper.

He didn't...

It was a Fujifilm camera!

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" You shout happily as you throw your arms around his neck.

"Y-You're welcome Y/N." He says as he wraps one arm around you.

"Well, are you ready to go?" He asks as you shake your head. You take the camera out of the box and inspect it in your hands.

"There should be a carry case in there too." He says as you pull up more tissue paper to reveal a couple of boxes of film and a carry case for the camera.

You take the carry case out of its box and put the camera in it.

"There should be some film already in it. Let's get going." Brick says as you hang the camera around your neck. You suddenly look at him in confusion.

"Wait, I thought everyone was coming over to my place." You say to him as he smirks.

"Change of plans, everyone's meeting up to eat dinner out." He says as you smile.

"Perfect." You say as he stands up from the couch. You get up after him and then he goes out of the door. You lock the door behind you and stuff your keys in your pocket.

Boomer:

You decided to have a big gala-like party for your birthday. It was all going to be perfect.

Or so you thought.

"Oh my gosh, I'm late for my own birthday party." You say as you sigh and finally stumble out of the house.

"Jump in, we gotta go!" Boomer says you rush towards the limo the best you could in heels. Boomer gets in next to you and closes the door behind you.

He shuffles your ballroom dress to the side and then sits down after making sure he wasn't sitting on your dress. You call up your mom.

"We're on our way!" You say as she sighs.

"I know it's your birthday, but it doesn't mean being late is alright." She says to you as you sigh.

"I know mom, Bye." You say before hanging up the phone.

"You look beautiful." Boomer says as a blush fades over your cheeks.

"I...Uh...Ummm...Thank you...You look great as well." You say as he blushes lightly and smiles.

"Thank you." He says as he studies your face. You look at him in slight confusion.

"What's wrong?" You ask as he smiles.

"Just a small bit of stray makeup." He says as he lifts his hand up to your face and wipes a bit of lipstick from under your lips. Your blush reddens.