When You Cook Together-Brick

Your P.O.V

I hear someone knock on the door and put my egg on the counter I wipe my hands on my apron and open the door. Brick stands before me, smiling cheekily .

"Hey." I say smiling."Can I help?" He asks and I nod. "Sure." I say as I head back into the kitchen. He grabs an apron off the back wall and ties it around him.

"So, what are we making?" He asks. "Double chocolate chip brownie cupcakes." I say and he smiles.

I pick my egg back up and crack it over the bowl, placing the shell in the trash. Brick pours in the milk and then the sugar. I get the mixer out and Brick plugs it in.

I begin to mix the batter slowly, then speeding up. Once its thouroughly mixed, Brick starts to ladel it into the cupcake pan. I open the oven door and sigh happily as the warmth hits my face.

Brick shoves the cupcakes in and I set the timer to 15 minutes. I start eating the leftover batter with the spatula, and then Brick grabs a spoon and joins me.

The timer does a small ding, signalling there were 7 mins and 30 seconds left. I place the batter bowl in the sink and then everything else after that.

I run the tap water over the sponge and squirt some soap on it. The timer goes off and Brick takes the cupcakes out. He takes a tooth pick and sticks it into one of them.

"They're cooked-" He says reaching for one and I also his hand away."No, they're still hot." I say and he pouts."Aww dangit." I laugh a bit to myself and continue to wash the dishes.

After a while, Brick picks me up from behind."WHAT'RE YOU DOING YOU-." I say as he sets me aside and does the rest of the dishes.

"There, all done!" He says and sets the last one aside as I put it away."Now can we eat?" He asks and I nod, grabbing a cupcake.

We both take a bite at the same time, smiling."Ahhh, delicious." I say, taking another bite.

"These are really good." He says, snarfing down the rest of his. After doing so, he walks to the door.

"Hold on, make sure you take some for Butch and Boomer." I say, handing him a plate with three wrapped up cupcakes.

I wrap my arms around his torso and he puts the cupcakes down and hugs me back. "Thanks for baking with me!" I say, smiling brightly.

He looks back."YOURE WELCOME!" He yells and sets off to down the street.