Meeting Him-Boomer

(Mention of suicidal thoughts, abuse, and self harm. Don't do any by the way.)

Your P.O.V

" Sis, this isn't funny." I cried out to her as she walked closer to the edge of the cliff I was hanging off of. "All you've ever done is stolen my spotlight! It's always all about you, no one even loves me." She dramatized, pitting her hands over her heart.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? I'm the one who was never shown any love by anyone ANYONE! All I was ever told was to go die! NO ONE, And I mean NO ONE, ever gave two cares in the world about me. I was always less attractive, smart and strong. Your not the one who's not getting love, being abused, getting bullied everyday, or cutting herself on a regular basis! It's me. ITS ALWAYS BEEN ME." She glared at me and my fingers began to slip.

" Know what, I should just die, my life isn't valuable anyways." I let the rest of my fingers go off the cliff as I began to fall. I just closed my eyes and waited for impact. Instead I heard a whoosh and landed in someone's arms. I opened my eyes to see a blonde boy with light blue eyes, tears within them.

"D-dont say that about yourself." He said, hugging me to his blue sweatshirt. "B-but- it's true. No one had ever loved me because I was so dumb and ugly and-." I started as he wiped me tears" You seem sad. What about I spend the day with you?" He asked as I hesitantly nodded.

"My names Boomer Jojo by the way, what's yours?" He asked me and I answered "Y-Y/N L/N." I said as we flew off into the sky.

Seconds later we were at a cafe. We walked into the cafe and sat down on one side of a booth. "Hey Boom!" Said a girl as two guys walked beside her.

The three slid in the other seat of the booth."This is Y/N." he said, pointing to me. I waved and mumbled."Hi." They exchanged looks with Boomer

'Olivia at least is my friend' I thought as a voice got my attention."Y/N, these are my brothers Brick-" he said pointing to the redhead",Butch-." He said pointing to the blackette.

" and our friend Olivia." He said smiling as she waved ."Hey Olivia!" I said waving and smiling a little. She reached over and gave me hug. I returned the hug and she handed me a tissue. I blew my nose and folded it up in a napkin.

Boomer noticed my small frown and scooted closer to me. I could smell his faint scent of lavender and relaxed.

"Is it Ok is Y/N stays with us a bit? She's having family issues and I think she'd be better off with us." Boomer asked breaking the silence. My eyes widened as Brick took out his phone. "Sure." All three said smiling

'Welp, I'm in for a wild ride'