You Two Babysit- Boomer

You smile, walking out of your favorite store with a smile. "Y/N!" A name calls out to you as you turn to see Boomer with a child.

"Hey!" You say happily, walking over to him. The child looks up at you in confusion while also intrigued. He let go of Boomers hand and reached out for yours. You took his hand happily, giving him a small smile.

"Alexander, this is my friend Y/N. Y/N, this is my little cousin Alexander." He says smiling.

"Mind if I tag along with you two today?" You ask as Boomer shakes his head.

"The more the merrier!" He says happily as you three begin to walk through the mall. You feel a tug on your pants, looking down at Alex. He pointed along a row of shops. The toy store, the beanbag store, and an ice cream shop.

"Boomer, Alex wants to go into the toy store!" You say happily, leading him over to it. Alex let's go of your hand as you follow his around the store. You look around for a while and then Alex brings you a sword. He slashes his sword at you as you dodge it then slash at him slowly.

He loves out of the way, giggling and running into the next aisle. You chase him for a while, smiling. He somehow manages to back you into a corner of the toy store, then pokes you in the stomach with the sword. You fall on the ground, clutching your chest and 'die' from blood loss.

"That was a good performance." Boomer says, clapping and walking over to you. He helps you up and Alex takes your swords and puts them back.

You all enter the beanbag store, Alex immediately flopping onto a small one near the entrance. You laugh, taking a picture of him. He looks so cute! You sit on a big beanbag couch and Boomer sits next to you.

"You really have a way with kids Y/N." Boomer says, letting out a happy sigh.

"Really? I never knew..." You say, no sarcasm intended. I guess that's probably why kids like you alot and semester to behave around you. You've never really met a troubled child.

"Thanks for spending time with him today. Alex doesn't really like to be around people, me included." He says as you flash him a close eyed smile.

"No problem." You say as Alex grabs your hand, attempting to pull you up and then falling onto the ground. You get up and scoop him to your arms as Boomer also gets up. You put Alex on your shoulders and make your way out of the beanbag place. Boomers hand takes yours as you look over to him.

He's not looking at you, but you can tell has a blush reaching to the tips of his ears. Your face gets warm as you all walk over to the glass.

You let Alex of of your shoulders, placing him on the ground so he can see all of the flavors. After you let him go, you reach for Boomer's hand again. It makes you feel safe...

"So what would you three like?" The lady asks as she suddenly squeals.

"Hey guys!" Olivia says to you all, waving.

"Hey, we're taking care of Alex today!" Boomer says, scratching the back of his head with his free hand. Olivia slightly peers over the glass, looking at your intertwined hands. She raises a brow with a smug smile.

"I would like one scoop of vanilla with rainbow sprinkles, one scoop of double chocolate, and one scoop of...f/f...?" Boomer looks at you for confirmation and you nod.

"Don't worry, it's on me!" Olivia says as another girl shoots her a smile.

"You won't have any profit if you keep doing this for people and children..." She says shaking her head.

"I'll be fine..." She says, smiling and handing us all of our ice creams.

[Time Skip]

"Today was great!" Boomer says smiling as you stand by the entrance of the mall.

Alex hugs your legs and you stoop down to hug him. You break the hug happily.

"Bye!" You shout, making your way over to your car.