Meeting Him- Butch

Third Person P.O.V

Y/N walked into the roller skating rink with her friend Olivia "You excited?" She asked Olivia as she nodded happily."Y-Yeah." They sat down and put on thier skates. Olivia skated around then Y/N had caught up net to her.

Y/N and Olivia danced to the beat of the music as they skated. Olivia had tried to slate to a different section but she bumped into someone. She crashed into him and she fell on top of him.

Her glasses flew off her face. They frantically apologized to eachother, helping eachother up. He placed her glasses back on as her cheeks heated up. "Boomer!" She finally said, being able to see again, giving him a hug. She let go smiling.

"Olivia, Im heading to the competition at the skate park, I'll be back in 2 hours." Y/N waved as she skated to the exit."Bye! GOOD LUCK!!" Olivia waved happily and gave her a hug.

--------time skip---------------

Your P.O.V

"And have our last skater of the day in our girls division, Y/N L/N." The announcer said as I got to the edge. I tipped my skateboard off and glided down to the bottom. I started with a Backside 180 kiclflip and kept going until I got to the railing.

I hopped into the railing and I balanced on one foot on top of my skateboard, then spum off the railing. I went up the ramp and back flipped, landing on my skateboard.

I went down the other side and hid a handstand over my board. I pushed myself up and landed on my skateboard, slowing down to the middle of the ramp. Everyone was speechless, and then the crowd erupted in cheering.

I smiled and looked at the judges table, earning a 10 from all 4. I smiled proudly and walked over to the 1st place pedestal, standing upon it. The announcer walked over, congratulating all of us.

"This year's skater queen is, Y/N L/N!" He exclaimed handing me a trophy . " Now we will have the Winter skateboarding king present the Winter skateboarding queen with her crown." He said as a guy with black hair wearing a green short sleeve sweatshirt over to me and held his hand out. I took it and jumped off the pedestal.

He placed the crown upon my head and I could see camera flashes going off on the distance. "Smile for the picture!" The announcer said as I pulled him down to my height and we both smiled. The camera shutter went off and everyone began to leave.

We both walked out and sat on the park bench."I'm Butch." He said sticking hid hand out, "Y/N." I said as he looked at my skinned up knees then back to the scar on my face.

"Wow. You have alot of scars." I chuckled " Lots of injuries. Long stories." He got up. " We got time. Wanna head to a café. " I heard my phone buzz and glanced at it.

'Roller skating home rn. Go celebrate!' Olivia texted her as I placed my phone in my leather jacket pocket.

"Sure." I said, putting my skateboard in my bag.

--Time Skip--

Me and Butch had been laughing about our injuries, jokes, show references and memes for most of the night until the café closed."I had fun with you tonight." I said punching his arm."Can I see your phone?" He asks.

I raises an eyebrow then unlocked it, handing it to him. He does a bit of typing and hands me my phone back."Call me sometime." He said getting on his skateboard once again and flying off into the night.