When You Cook Together- Butch

Your P.O.V

"What's Up Y/N!" Butch yells, throwing open my front door. 'I swear that door was locked.' I think as he locks the door .

"Whatcha making?" He asks, walking over to the counter. "Pizza." I say and his eyes light up."Can I help?" He asks excitedly and I nod.

I place the crust onto my pizza pan and fold it over to create a big poofy crust. I smile and then Butch grabs the bowl of pizza sauce.

He spreads it onto the pizza and then the oven finishes heating up and dings.

I ignore it and watch Butch sigh the pizza sauce, making sure he doesn't use to much. "That's enough." I say and he puts the bowl down.

"Ooh, cookies!" Butch says, reaching for the plate of fresh cookies Boomer's gave me.

I slap his hand away."No. Stop getting sidetracked." I say and then open the fridge.

I can see Butch staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I look back at him and then he looks me in the eyes and smirks.

I roll my eyes and take the cheese out of the small fridge drawer. I shake the shredded cheese onto the pizza evenly, and then place the bag on the table.

"Perfect. Want any toppings?" I ask Butch and then he opens my fridge. "Pepperoni." He says and the I reach through his arms and grab the bag of pepperoni.

I put half of the bag on one side and then put it in the oven. I put all the dishes in the sink and then begin washing them.

After I finish about two, a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. I continue to do the dishes and then Butch rests his head on my shoulder. I throw soap at him, but he doesn't even flinch.

I finish the dishes and then Butch doesn't let go. He takes the opportunity to pull me into his chest, resting his head on top of mine.

I sigh and then elbow him in the ribs. He releases me and then the timer for the pizza goes off.

"Finally." I say as I grab my oven mits and remove it from the oven.

I set it on the counter and take a whiff of it, smiling.

"Let's eat!" I say happily.
---------------------------------
Sorry, I was having major writers block and then I started listening to alot of music and got my inspiration back!