When You Sing In Front Of Him- Butch

Your P.O.V

I sit in my living room, strumming my guitar lightly, but quickly. 

"I thought that I'd been hurt before, but no ones ever left me quite this sore." I sing, smiling to myself. 

"Your words cut deeper than a knife, now I need someone to breathe me back to life." I sing out, leaning back onto my counter.

"Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that I'll make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover, move on." I get a little louder, word by word.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe. I'm shaking falling onto my knees. And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches. " I sing confidently.

 "I'm tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come help. And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches." I ing as I hear a small thud from outside my door. I place my guitar on the couch and open the door, Butch almost falling onto the floor at my feet. He collides with me and then we both fall onto the floor.

He puts his hands out and I quickly slide from under him. "I...uh... how long were you out there?" I ask, blushing slightly. "Long enough." He says, holding up his phone which is recording. 

"Delete it!" I whine, chasing him around my house and attempting to grab his phone.