When You Hang Out-Brick

Sorry for posting it SUPER Late! I kinda lost track of days with this book. WHOOPS anyway onto the scenarios!

··································

I woke up and saw my phone buzz. I groaned and opened up my phone, being blinded by the light of it.

(Does this happen to anyone else ?)

I flipped to messages and saw that someone had texted me.' Hey it's Brick!Wanna hang out later?' I read then typed 'Sure'
He texted' I'll pick it you up at 9:15.' I typed 'K' then went to get ready

--Time Skip--

I heard the car horn beep and rushed downstairs wearing a F/C sweatshirt, jeans, and black knee hhigh converse.

" COMING." I yelled as I grabbed my F/C backpack and left. Olivia rolled the back window down, basically leaning over butch since she was in the middle."Hey GIRL HEY !" She yelled and I yelled back."HEY! " I got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. So, where should we go today?" I asked as he smiled.

"Its a surprise!" He said as me and Olivia sighed "Ok." I rolled my eyes playfully. He kept driving for a while until we got to a big building. I raised and eyebrow and he motioned for us to come on.

I got put of the car and walked into the building. "Woah!" I exclaimed as I looked over the huge arcade. He smiled at me."Peace out! You two have fun!" Olivia says while getting dragged away by Butch and Boomer.

"Let's do the ropes course!" Brick grabbed my hand firmly and led me over to it. I got my harness on and a guy hooked me to the machine. We made small walk until it was my turn to go up. He waved goodbye and winked as Brick got closer to me.

He held me close to him and looked back down at the guy. I blushed madly "Wh-What are you doing?" I stuttered as he let go of me."Nothing." He said as we made it to the top where the paths split. "So, bumpy bridge or tightrope?" I ask and Brick replies."Bridge I guess." I put one foot of it and I start to wobble.Brick puts his hands on my waist, trying to keep me steady. 

I blush madly and I can feel his hans warm up. We fninsh the bridge and Olivia looks up and waves at me. I wave back nd move onto the next part: a thin staircase. I hold onto my line and stumble up the stairs"You're just so perfect at this." Brick jokes as I roll my eyes.

_Time Skip_

We get off the ropes course and walk over to the photo booth and see the pictures of me and Brick. I go up to the counter. "Hey! Can I get pictures number 15, 17, 19, and 14?" I asks and he nods. He does some clicking on the computer then the printer begins to make noises. A minute, later he hands me the photos."Thanks!" I say as I stuff the pictures into my pocket.

 "So, how was it?" Olivia asks nd I look over to them. Butch and boomer are each holding 4 plushies and Olivia is holding 6."Woah! Did you all win these.?" I ask and Olivia nods. "I won each of them four, then won some for myself." Brick sweatdrops." C'mon Butch and Boomer, you let her win you plushies?More Importantly, Butch you're ok with it ? "Brick asks and Butch and Boomer nod"She'sreally good at it too!" Boomer chirps and Olivia smiles.

"Well, everyone ready to go?" Butch asks and we all nod. "Race ya to the car!" I yell, before running out, everyone hot on my tail. Me and Olivia reach the car at the same timte, somehow managing to beat the superheroes. I open the car door and get in the car. I take the pictures out of my back pocket before sitting in the seat. I sit down and the car starts. I buckle my seatbelt and the car speeds off. We drop of Olivia first. Her climbing over Butch, him cursing at her and her laughing. She waves bye and walks into her house.

I look at all of the pictures the Boomer reaches his hand up and snatches them away from me. "What're these?" He asks, looking at them."The photos from the ropes course." I reply and He shuffles through them."You two look so cute!" Boomer exclaims, then covers his mouth. Brick tenses up a bit and so do I"Not like as a couple or something like that." He says nervously, noticing the atmosphere. I relax and so does Brick. The car stops and I get out. "Bye." I wave and they all wave back. I close the car door and smile to myself.

'Today was fun.' I think while unlocking my house door.