When You Hang Out- Boomer

SO HERE'S THE PIECE FOR BOOM. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

________________________

Your P.O.V

I put the last box in my room and sat on my bed, sighing. "Wanna go somewhere?" Boomer asks form the doorway. I nod subtly and he smiles. He grabs my small hand in his huge one andleads me down the stairs.

" Where are you two going?" Butch and Olivia ask."Somewhere." Boomer replies before leading me out of the house.

"C-could we go to the boardwalk?" I mutter quietly, blush, and look at my feet. I can see him nod."Sure!" He begins to run, dragging me along with him.

__Time Skip__

We start walking down the boardwalk and look at all the restuarants on the way. "You wanna get some food?" He asks and I nod."Sure." I say, still quiet.We walk over to the small cafe and take a seat.

Some time later, a waitress walks over to us, rollerskating quickly. I place my hands on the table and hold my sleeves closely to my wrist."Hi !" The waitress says enthusiastically. I advert my gaze to my lap.

"Hey Y/N."She says and I look up."Hey Olivia." Me and Boomer both say at the same time.I blush lightly and so does he. "So, what would you two like?"She asks.

"Two mini cheesecakes, a Sundae, and  a chocolate milkshake."Boomer answered as she wrote t down. "I'll be right back." Olivia skates off into the kitchen.

"So, How about we play 20 quetsions?"Bommer asks and I hesitantly nod.

"Okay,I'll go first. So,what are your top 10 favorite animes ?" I answer with no hesitation."Not really in order but, who cares!? Hetalia, Death Note, Assassination Classrom, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ouran High School Host Club, Yuri On Ice, Sword Art Online, Toradora,and ....... you'll probably judge me for the last one..." I say, laughing nervously and trailing off.

"It's Free! isn't it?"I stare at him suprised."How did you... nevermind. So, give me 7 hobbies." I smile. He thinks for a second.

"Painting, playing the drums, going on adventures in the woods, watching Anime, Running, Cooking, and being creative." I gave him a dead stare.

"Don't tell Butch this, but, green is not a creative color."He thinks for a second and I start to giggle,he starts to laugh along with me."Ok. A DHMIS watcher I see." He smiles.

Olivia rollerskates back over, carrying the tray of assorted sweets. "Here you go!" She sets down everything on the table.

"Thanks."He says and I look at everything we ordered and smile."Hey, you're smiling!" He says and I nod. I take a sip of the milkshake and he takes a gulp of the sundae. I eat my mini cheesecake and flip through my phone.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask and he shruggs. "Well, I'm on Episode 5 of Sanrio Boys, so we're watching that." He nods.

"Okay, fine." He scoots closer to me and we share earbuds.

—Time Skip—

"So, you ready?" He asks and I nod."Yeah!" I say, happily as we walk out of the restaurant. I look down farther and see a hoodie shop.

"Can we go there?" I ask and he nods."Sure." We run over to it and walk into the open area. I walk over to the right side and he goes to the left.

I start to look around, then see a pikachu sweatshirt. I go to the counter to pay for it, but Boomer beats me there. I walk up behind him and look at his Evee hoodie.

He puts in on the counter and I look around the counter until I feel something grab the hoodie. I snap back in reality and see Boomer pay for it.

He hands me the bag and I blush lightly."You didn't have to buy it for me, you know." I say, looking down. He smiles. "It's fine! Anyways, ready to head back?" He asks and I nod.

____Time Skip——

We start to walk back and he begins to sing a tune.

"You know, You know you live the way I linger." I think for a moment then continue.

"And you keep me wrapped, right 'round your finger." He looks at me in surprise.

"And you say, you say, just wait a little longer." I keep going.

"And that in time, I could be the right one." He joins me in the last line."And Please, I'm the B team."

We keep alternating until we get back to the house we open the house then we hear a voice yell.

"SUCK IT LOSERS!" We walk over to the living room to see Olivia dancing on the couch, with Just Dance on the screen.

Brick and Butch sigh, each handing her money. She smirks."Wanna go for another round?" She asks happily and the shake thier heads.

"Fine." She walks behind the couch, puts on Butch's jacket that he had draped on his shoulders then puts on Brick's hat. They both turn thier heads and she runs our of they house, them running after her.

I laugh and so does Boomer."Today was fun." I say while heading up the stairs. "Thanks for hanging out with me." He says happily.