When You Hang Out- Butch

Well, here ya go!

***************
I lock my house door, then take off down the street on rollerskates. I roll down the street then take a sharp turn.

Someone peeks around the corner and I come to an immediate halt. "Hey Butch!" I say, waving. He turns around and runs to me.

"Hey Y/N! I was just about to call you! Wanna go to this party later?" I think for a moment.

"Eh. Why not?" I shrug and he nods and walks alongside you.

"So, first we're going to the mall for clothes." He says, grabbing my hand and speeding down the sidewalk.

"Woah!" I say as he pulls me down the sidewalk. Within a good 3 minutes you are at the mall. He stops pulling me and I smile.

"That was fast." I say, sitting off a bench and slipping my backpack off my shoulders. I take out my converse and then unlace my rollerskates.

I put my roller skates into my bag and slip on my converse, lacing them up tightly. I sling my bag back over my shoulder and stand up.

We walk into the mall and I smile at the array of stores. I grab Butch's arm and drag him all the way over to Hot Topic.

I rush through the door and the sound of Panic! At The Disco fills my ears. I smile and dash over to a section.

I look at the array of knee high socks and think for a moment. I grab the black and white striped socks and drape them over my arm. I grab a pair of shorts and a crop top sweatshirt with a bowser design.

"Ready to go?" Someone whispers in my ear, startling me."WHAT THE FUUU- Oh Butch." I say, mentally face palming.

I shove the clothes into his arms."Gotta use the bathroom." I say, rushing out of the store.

-----Time Skip----

I come out of the bathroom and I look to see Butch waiting for me on a bench. He hands me a bag."You didn't have to pay for me. I was capable of doing it myself". I say and he smirks.

"It was a nice thing to do." I walk back into the bathroom to change and he walks into the men's one.

-----Time Skip-----

I walk out of the bathroom and Butch looks at me. I see a light tint of pink dust over his cheeks and he smirks."You look great." He says and I nod."So do you." I say and we walk out of the mall.

We walk to the club down the street and I smile brightly. "Y/N!" I hear my name being yelled and Olivia almost tackles me, giving me a hug.

"Hey guys." Brick and Boomer both say and Olivia lets go. We wall walk into the club, the music booming from the speakers.

I nod my head to the beat of the music and sit down at a table. Olivia sits down next to me and I smile, seeing how all my friends are there.

"Let's dance!" Butch says grabbing my arms and pulling me out of the booth. everyone files our of the north and makes thier way into the dance floor.

My H/C hair bounces around on my shoulders and I jump up and yell the chorus of the song along with the crowd. I look at the lit up dance floor and shake my head happily.

"Having fun?" Butch asks."Hell Yeah!" I say, waving my arms on the air.

----------------------------------

Sorry for the small hiatus ! But here ya go!