You Two Dance Together - Butch

"Cmon! It'll be fun, trust me." You say to Butch a s he shakes his head again and you groan.

"I don't dance." He says simply, taking a sip of his punch. You frown, getting an idea and quickly deciding to excecute it.

"Aww. Okie. I'm gonna dance then!" You say happily, running onto the dance floor and smiling as you see Brick from across the crowd.

"Hey!" So call out to him as he smiles and approaches you. He smiles as takes your hand, pulling you through the bustling crowd of people over to him.

"Hey Y/N, you look great." He says with a smile. You had ended up picking up a thigh-length black dress with sheer off the shoulder sleeves. And dare I say, you look hot.(Or a black dress shirt with blue dress pants. Whatever you wanna wear)

"Where'd Butch go?" He ask and you cross your arms."He didn't wanna dance." You say, smirking.

Brick's eyes take a small glance over to Butch, who is looking at them as Butch quickly looks away. "Whatever your planning, it's working." Brick says to you and you smile.

"Perfect. Wanna get some food?" You ask as Brick nods and you two head over to the snack table. You grab a small snack plate, wishing it was a whole lot bigger. You grab a slice of chocolate cake and grab some strawberries to put on top. You grab a small dessert fork and then look over to Brick who has a full plate of little snacks.

"Ready?" He asks and you nod. You two head back over to the dance floor, having fun while munching on snacks. You two have fun and talk as a slow songs comes on.

You watch Brick slowly go to find his crush as a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Your suddenly pulled into someone's chest

Suddenly you turn to see the small piece of cake on your fork has been eaten. You lean back and then Butch mumbles into your ear."You're so evil..." You giggle, taking another bite of your cake and smiling.

"You know, maybe you should've just agreed to dance." You say, smiling as he sighs."I just...don't know how." He says to you, you feeling his breath on your scalp.

"I don't either." You say, feeding him a piece of cake.

"I guess we can be clueless together than. " He says, laughing slightly as you relax into his chest and you two away back and forth.