нσℓι∂αу ѕ¢єиαяισ- ναℓєитιиєѕ ∂αу!

For holiday scenarios Ill do all three in one chapter, but here we go! BTW: This has nothing to do with the regular scenario timeline.

..................................

Brick(Your P.O.V)

I get out my car and in the dark, attempt to fish out my house keys, opening the door to my house. My foot slides and I put my arms out to balance myself. I look down to see rose petals and candles.

"What the-" I say softly and look at the path before me. I walk the path slowly and place my backpack on the couch. I keep going and see that the path leads to my backyard. I hear noise coming from outside and I jump off the steps of my deck. The music gets louder and it leads to the tree in my backyard.

I sigh and climb the tree,smiling softly. I push open the floor lid to my treehouse and peek my head through, my eyes closed. I climb in and open my eyes to see Brick holding a guitar. 

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in loveNot knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

He finishes and looks up at me. "Happy Valentines Day Y/N." He says, tackling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him tightly and he smirks, pulling away from the hug.we both sit up and he grabs my hand, pulling me into him.

 In the middle our lips meet and he holds my chin in place. My eyes close and I melt into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I feel myself running out of air and we break the kiss, panting heavily.

We catch ourbreath and he smiles at me."I love you." he breathes out and I smile brightly."I love you too." I say and sigh, leaning into his chest.

Boomer

The bell rings,signalling the end of class and I bolt up from my sat and sprint out the door. I hear a faint yell,but ignore it. I run out of the school building and take a sharp right turn. I run to the back of the school and clutch my letter tightly.

 I sigh, walking up the hill and  seeing a tall figure leaning on the cherry blossom. I walk up the small hill and he turns his attention to me.

 "Boomer?" I say and he walks up to me, his hands behind his back. He sticks his hand out and in it, an envelope. I take it from him and hand him one in return. He looks surprised, thenk looks at it. I open it and it reads:

' Dear Y/N, 

Ever since I met you, it was like my heart grew larger and started to Doki Doki when I was around you. It was like you gave me a kick of love in my life. You've always been there for me and im grateful for that. 

People are supposed to fall in love, but I tripped and fell face first for you. 

I love you Y/N <3

~Boomer'

I switch to the other paper and look in awe. Its a colored sketch of me in my school uniform. I'm standing on the roof, leaning over the edge.

"Boomer,...............it's beautiful!" I yell, jumping into his arms."I love you too!"We both yell at the same time, smiling. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I sigh." Happy Valentines Day Boomer!" He wraps his arms around my waist and sits me down in his lap, snuggling into me.

Butch(His P.O.V)

I hold my stomach and watch Brick jump around in a diaper with cupid wings and a bow and arrow.Y/N's recording and trying not to frop the camera. Brick prances around and thenshoots an aroow at me and Y/N, running off.

Y/N looks over the video and bursts out laughing. She lets out a loud laugh, then covers her mouth. 

Your P.O.V

Butch walks closer to me, my hand still firmly over my mouth.'Shit. I hate my laugh.' I feel the wall hit my back and he puts his hands on both sides of me, preventing me from escaping. 

"Why'd you cover your sweet lips?" He smirks and I feel my cheeks heat up. I look away from him and shrug,my hand still on my mouth. He leans in closer till or noses are touching and I gulp.

 I can see his eyes study my features then he kisses the back of my hand, which was still on my mouth. 

'Wha-' I think then he takes my off-guard moment and takes my hand off my mouth and kisses me quickly and roughly. I can feel him smirk in the kiss and I melt into it. I put my arms around his neck and he drapes his arm around my waist.

He breaks the kiss and I smirk then run off. "OII!" I hear his loud footsteps chase me around the school and smile.