≽p a r t o n e

It was a new start.. A new life in his new school..

A brunette walked up to the new doors to a new school.. His second year in high school, he told himself he better not fuck up.

Colby Brock. A 5''9 foot white male with a striking blue gaze. The masculine genuinely wore black ripped jeans, a white Pierce the Veil shirt with a black jean jacket. He wore his brunette coloured hair in bangs with a dark grey beanie on his head. Colby let his shoes carry him to the starts of the new life.

He pushed opened the glass door, into the hallways. It was full of noise, people greeting each other after a long summer, couples hugging and kissing each other. It was just as highschool should be.

In the midst of his daze, a small blonde ran into him. He was about 5''8 feet, and ran right into Colby's side.

"Hey, punk, watch where you're going!" He exclaimed, pushing Colby out of the way.

"I'm sorry-" Colby tried to apologise, but the blonde hair guy walked off. Sighing, Colby pulled out his schedule.

1st period; Math- Mr. Storlight. Room 910
2nd period; Science- Mrs. Starling. Room 1026
3rd period; Art- Mrs. Henworth. Room 1227
4th period; History- Mr. Sky. Room 928
5th period; Band- Mr. Darnslight. Room 1289
6th period; Free period
7th period; Dismissal.

Colby only had 5 class periods..

He managed to skip two class periods. His lit grade was amazing, that he skipped 9th grade lit. His 6th period was his Free period, or for Colby, his Study Hall. Then he didn't have a 7th period, which made him happy.

Colby's blue gaze glanced at the clock. 7:30am. School started in thirty minutes, but for him, it would take about 15 minutes to get to his first period.

He set off for the hall way that has 900-999 written on it. Colby glanced at every door, waiting for 910 written on it. Eventually, he found it. It only took him much of ten minutes. Glancing inside, he saw his teacher. Mr. Storlight.

"Sign your name off before coming in," the black haired teacher motioned to the clipboard hanging on the door.

Colby obeyed, picking up the pen. He searched down until his found his name. "Brock, Colby." Checking off his name. His seat was seat 15 next to a guy with the name of "Golbach, Samuel."

Samuel Golbach, Colby thought, walking in his class room. He found seat 15, which was on the left. Seat 16 was next to him, on the right, where this Samuel would sit.

"You know you do have 20 minutes left of a free period," Mr. Storlight pointed out, glancing up at the brunette.

"Oh, I know," Colby replied, respectfully, "but.. I have no friends here.. I just recently moved here."

The math teacher nodded, "Ah I see. Well let's hope Mr. Golbach, your table partner, could be your first friend."

Colby nodded slowly, "Lets hope." The brunette pulled out a book. Glass Sword, by Victoria Aveyard is what he was reading. It was an amazing novel for the male.

After what felt like five minutes, the bell rang. Colby shot his head up to see everyone in the classroom except for his table partner.

Did he not come to school.

Mr. Storlight shut the door, indicating whoever came in from that point on was late.

Colby watched as the math teacher walked to the board with a powerpoint on it. There, he began speaking.

"Good morning class," his voice filled the silence room, "I am sure-" he was cut off by a loud knock on the door. "Excuse me.." Mr. Storlight walked over to the door, opening it for the newcomer.

Colby's eyes fluttered to the teacher. He couldn't tell who was at the door.

"You're late on the first day," he said, his voice stern. "This time, you will get off scoff free, but don't let it happen again, Mr. Golbach."

Golbach.. Colby's table partner! He was late?

The math teacher moved to reveal this guy by the name of Golbach.

Colby had to hold in a gasp as he looked at who this Golbach was.

It was the guy who pushed him in the hallways!!

Colby glanced around, nervously. He then landed his eyes back on the guy who was approaching him.

He wore black pants with a white shirt and a jean jacket on. His hood was over his golden blonde hair. And his eyes. Oh my goodness, his eyes were amazing.

Colby glanced back to the teacher as he sat down. Sweat beat down the side of his head as he tried to pay attention to what Mr. Storling was trying to explain.

"Hey," the guy next to him whispered, "aren't you the guy I pushed in the hallway?"

Colby nodded, trying not to get in trouble on the first day.

"Well I am sorry for that."

"It's okay.." Colby whispered, not moving his eyes off Mr. Storling.

"My name is Sam," Sam introduced himself, "and you are?"

"Colby," he replied, nervously. He was actually talking to someone!

"Colby.." Sam repeated. "Interesting. Are you new here?"

Colby nodded. "Very much.. Ive never been here, it's my first year."

Sam chuckled slightly. "Newbie. Well why don't you come hang out with me after school."

Would this get him in trouble if he said yes?

Colby replied without thinking, "I would love to."

His heart started racing.

Why did he do that??