≽p a r t f o u r t e e n

{trigger warning; cutting. i will let you know when it comes so you can skip}

Sam pressed himself against the wall of the warehouse, he was alone. The male never assigned Colby to meet him here. Instead, he assigned Ace, his hook up.

"Anyone here!" Called out the familiar sign of Ace.

"That depends! Did you bring the shit!" I called back kicking myself off the wall.

"You fucking know it!" Ace walked into view. He wore a black coat with a white shirt on underneath. He kept his hand tucked away in the coat, seeming to be holding something.

"Amazing," murmured the blonde. "Hit me."

"No problemo." The other guy pulled out the bag, filled with some kinda of drug.

"I feel bad for doing this something," Sam admitted, sorrowfully, "but it's an addiction.. And I feel bad for hiding it from Colby.."

Ace glanced up at his friend, concern in his eyes, "You need to tell him," he advised, "if he finds out on his own, he will be pissed."

Sam shrugged, taking the hit of the drug. "I will tell him when I feel I am ready.. Now is just.. Not the time.. Not while he and I are new to a relationship.."

The other male nodded. "I see.." He murmured, drawing his sentence short, making the room fill with silence.

"As long as he's safe and happy," the blonde whispered, "I'm happy.. He's truly just amazing.."

"And you never know," Ace started, "he could very well be doing drugs as well.."

If taking painkillers every- almost, everyday to kill yourself counts, he thought, a pang of regret in his heart for even thinking that.

"You never know," he said after some silence.

**
{trigger warning starts here; you may skip if you please}

Colby sat at his desk, head in his hands, crying. The male was just hit with news that his parents died. And, even though he hated them, it still stung. It hit him hard. And though he seemed like it wasn't hurting him, it fucking hurt.

They gave me life, he thought, the tears falling rather fast now, though they didn't accept me and said they hated me, I knew they still loved me.. It saddening to see them just.. leave..

The way his parents died were a car crash. A drunk idiot crashed into their car at like midnight. And Colby wasn't there for their last moments in the hospital...

Not that it would matter, he thought, burying his head deeper, this time in his arms, they would've sent me away..

The brunette sat there for another moment, crying. He then, slowly, brought his head up. This time, filled with anger overlapping his depression.

"They cursed at me," he growled, gripped a drawer, "they threw shit at me!" He whipped open the draw, "they abused me!" He stared inside it, a glistening blade staring back.

Colby picked up the blade.

He drew his sleeve up, staring at the now faded scars on his wrist. Tears streamed faster than ever, anger now in full force.

Colby placed the blade on his wrist, drawing down and naming every sin his parents committed..

"They curse at me!" He repeated. A new cut.
"They abused me!" Another cut.
"They kicked me out of my own house!" Another cut.
"They starved me!" Another cut.
"They didn't care for the son they brought life to!" Another cut.
"They.... They didn't accept me.." Another cut..

Blood rushed down his arm, not that Colby cared. Tears were falling down.. He knew one more cut would hurt him severely. Did he care? No..

"Now... They're dead.." One final cut...

{trigger part is now over.}

"Now.. They're dead." He threw the blade back in the drawer, slamming it shut. He laid his head on his desk, not caring about his arm, or his severe light headedness from his blood loss.

"They're... Dead..."

Tears streamed down his face. Colby sighed.

"And I have to deal with this pain..."