≽p a r t n i n t e e n

Ace sat in Colby's room with Swift and the brunette. The two were waiting
on Sam. Colby assigned them to meet here, why? No one knows. Ace breathed in. He was nervous. He was there with Sam as he did drugs, and was nervous that the blonde would say something..

He ran his hands through his blue hair, staring at the ground as he waited. Moments later, a knock sounded. It was Sam.

Ace looked up as Colby walked over to the door. Opening it, he exclaimed,

"You actually came!" Happily.

"Of course!" Sam said, sharing the same enthusiasm. He walked into the room, seeing Ace and Swift. A face of shock and excitement lit up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I invited the posse over!" Colby announced, smiling. "I arranged for yall to stay the night. We're gonna have fun."

Ace smiled softly. Maybe he would have a fun time and not have to worry about Sam's addiction.

Right?

*time skip*

It was the night. Sam and Colby were cuddled on the bed, flipping through pages of his sketchbook.

It was a long night. Ace stared as Swift played a game on the small television. Ace yawned slightly, trying to think of something to do.

Finally, it came.

"Hey!" He exclaimed. All eyes turned to the blue haired man. "Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?!"

Sam and Colby shared a glance, nodding in agreement. Sam took off his
hat, one he stole from Colby, and set it down.

"Everyone put an item in."

Ace put in his watch, Swift his necklace, Colby his band bracelet, and Sam his ring he tends to wear.

Sam closed the hat, shaking it. He then pulled out two items. A watch and a bracelet.

Ace and Colby shared an unassured look. The brunette looked at his boyfriend, who whispered something in his ear. Nodding, Colby stood up and walked to the closet, gesturing Ace to follow.

Hesitantly, the blue hair male stood up and walked to the closet, where the brunette shut the door behind them.

"Seven minutes," he murmured.

Ace nodded, leaning against the wall. He tapped his foot along to the beat.

Colby leaned on the other side, staring at Ace. He was obvious deep in thought.

"What did Sam whisper to you?" Inquired the blue haired male, hoping to break the tension.

"To not do anything stupid," was his
simple answer. but he know something else was wrong.

"Is that all?" He pressed, stepping towards Colby, in a friendly way.

"He told me it's nothing, he wouldn't be mad if we were to .. yknow... Because it's just a game.. Nothing more. Sam knows where my loyalties lie.. I love him.." Colby finally answered.

"So he doesn't care?" He inquired, "because uhm.. We have about five more minutes in here.."

"I'm assuming he doesn't care."

Ace pondered the thought. He stifled a sigh. He stepped forward to Colby again. "As long as it doesn't hurt y'alls relationship.."

"What do you-" he was cut off. The male pressed his lips against Colby's, roughly.

A pang of regret entered Ace's heart. This was his best friend's boyfriend, why was he doing this?!

Though soon enough, he felt Colby's hand run through his hair, tangling itself.

Acting, he thought, he truly hates it..

After a few minutes, a knock sounded on the door. The two pulled away,
opening it to Sam.

"I drew again," he explained. "I'm in here with Colby."

Ace nodded, walking out as Sam took his place. The door shut behind them, preventing any hearing.

**

Colby glanced at Sam. His face was full of love.

"I know how terrible that was," he explained.

The brunette nodded. He took step to Sam, who was slightly shorter.

"Though I'm here," he explained, poking his face.

Colby smiled, "That's true."

Before anymore words were said. The blonde planted his lips against Colby's,
drawing the two back into the wall behind them.

Though sweet and innocent, Colby didn't feeling anything..

Not with Ace nor Sam..

His depression seemed to have taken over...

Even though he swore he wasn't depressed...

And that he loved Sam.

But ...

Does he ?