≽p a r t t w e n t y - t h r e e

Sam stood at the abandoned warehouse. He didn't go to school.. Neither did his friend, Ace.

It was Friday, and Sam knew he would have to go to the hospital to spend the weekend with Colby. That was a promise he swore he'd keep. Anything for his boyfriend.

The blonde stood on the roof, throwing his knives at a targeted tree, Ace standing just underneath him. His blue gaze darted back and forth between tree and tree.

He had been practicing a trick for quite some time, but still doesn't know if it's possible.

Wanting to test, he ran down the roof, to a tree with a branch. There, Sam jumped, gripping the branch, swinging to another tree, and so on and so forth until he was in the right location. There, he threw the knife at the abandoned warehouse, whizzing past Ace and to the wall. He missed.

Sam growled to himself, letting go of the branch.

"What the hell!" Yelled Ace as the blonde landed.

"Eh. I have aim," he bluntly said, "I wasn't going to hit you."

"B-but..." His friend didn't have an argument. Defeated, Ace stormed off.

Rolling his blue eyes, Sam ran into the warehouse, gripping the throwing knife, he ran up the wall, only a few inches, before falling down to the floor, where he swiftly caught himself with his hand. Knife in hand, Sam stood back up, sheathing it.

"What's with you?' A question rang in the walls. "You haven't been yourself.. Youve been more daring. Yesterday, after you got back from the hospital, you went to rob the convienent store.."

"I robbed two," the blonde correct, avoiding the question.

"It seems you're back to your daring self," Ace added, appearing at the entrance of the warehouse.

"What's it to you if I am back to that personality?" Sam sarcastically inquired.

Ace's expression turned shock. He wanted to say something, but ended up not.

"What?" He questioned. "If you have something to say, say it."

There was no response.

"I will ask again," Sam voice was stern and serious, "what's it to you if I am back to that personality?"

"I would say it," the reply was low, almost nonexistent, "but you have a boyfriend.."

"What was that last part?"

"But you have a boyfriend!" Ace answered loudly. "Okay!"

The blonde raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean your daring personality is fucking hot," he replied, stepping a few feet closer. "I mean hot. Seriously. Before you met Colby, and you backed off that personality, everyday I would like you a little more."

Sam turned away. He couldn't listen to this. He had a boyfriend, one he loved!

"Then I found that you were falling in love with Colby," the dyed hair male continued, "I was happy for you, but sometimes I was rather jealous." He stepped closer. Ace was ranging closer to the blonde. "And now, that he's not here, I feel like I can say this." He gripped Sam's shoulder, turning him around, "Im like in love with you."

The blonde narrowed his eyes. "You know I have a boyfriend," he growled.

"And!" His eyes flashed with love, and desperation. "Just.. Please.."

"No!" He pushed away Ace, "You know my heart lies with Colby, as it always will!"

Ace blinked innocently. Sam never knew how tall he was.. "Come on.."

"No!" Yelled the blonde, "Do you not understand that! My heart belongs with Colby!"

"But he isn't here right now." He took Sam's hands in his own. "He isn't.."

"That doesn't matter!" The blonde pulled away his hands. "I'm not going to betray my lover like that!"

The other male was determined. He continued to walk forward until he back the shorter male into a wall. Sam was now trapped. No where to go.

"Just.. Once.. That's all I ask.."

"No!" Sam was fed up with this. "Colby is mine. I am taken! Get over it! Go after Swift for all I care!"

"But you are who I truly want," Ace leaned in, his face closer to Sam's. "You're all I want."

Sam's heart was racing. He couldn't do this to Colby! "You're not who I want, Ace." He growled lowly. "You will never have me. I belong to Colby."

But he still couldn't do anything. He was trapped against the wall, trying to think of some tactics.

"But I do have you now.." Ace breathed, forcefully pressing further against Sam, their lips meeting.

The shocked the male. Of course, he didn't kiss back. Instead, he glanced around.. Eventually he found the foot of the counterpart. Using his own foot, Sam hook around his leg, causing Ace to trip. Carefully, he elbowed his head, causing him to fall on the warehouse floor.

"I will never be yours," he snarled, kicking Ace in the gut. The painful grunt came from the fallen male.

"S-sam.." Ace moaned in pain. "Just know you're still hot." He gave off a wink, causing the blonde to kick him harder in the gut.

"I hope you enjoy your time here," Sam growled, jumping over Ace and running out the warehouse.

ah yes. two updates in a row..

there's a reason for that..

this book is almost ending..

this is one of the ending chapters..

i give an estimate of two-three more chapters until this book is close..

also i hope you enjoyed this plot twist..
and the longer chapter.

i enjoyed writing this chapter

as i will the next chapters..

but until then...

~a v e