≽p a r t t w e l e v e

Sam laid down on his bed, playing a video game. He stared at the screen. It was the weekend and him and Colby hadn't talk since the warehouse incident. He glared at the screen, killing the enemies nearby. It was about midnight when a tab happened at the window.

Alarmed, Sam glanced to the window. He gripped his throwing knife, slowly walking to the window. He gripped the curtains, pulling them open. Colby was there on the roof. He opened the window.

"Colby, what are you doing here!" Sam hissed.

"I snuck out," he replied, stepping into the blonde's home. He closed the windows, locking it.

"Why!" Sam exclaimed, closing the curtains and locking his door. "If my parents find you, you're dead!"

Colby chuckled. "Ill be gone before three am, don't worry."

"Why have you come here? What's your true reason?" Inquired the blonde.

Colby sighed. "I couldn't be alone.." He admitted, his cool exterior washing away. "I went through a depressive and suicidal episode.. I.. I couldn't be alone.."

Sam's eyes coated with sadness. He drew him into a tight hug, resting his chin on the brunette hair. "Don't worry. I'm here, my-" he stopped abruptly. He's not mine yet..

"Your..?"

"My ... Friend.." The word sliced through him. He felt Colby shift underneath him to face up.

"Am I just your friend?" He smirked, a playful look on his face.

"That depends," Sam joked, booping his nose.

"You're funny," the brunette sarcastically said. He climbed up, pressing his lips against Sam's. He pushed onto him, the two falling on the bed.

Sam ran his hands through Colby's hair. The two lips parted slightly just to meet again. The blonde pressed slightly rougher against the male's lips.

Colby then pulled back, "So I ask again. Am I just your friend? Or are we something more?"

"I assume you're more than my friend," he replied, being a smart ass, "you're my crush so."

"You little-" the brunette placed a hand on the bed to keep himself up. "You can be a prick sometimes, you know that right."

"They don't call me a rebel for nothing," Sam replied. "They also call me sly. I slept with every girl in the ninth grade."

"Oh so you're a player?" Colby inquired, tilting his head.

"Last year, yes. This year, my heart belongs to one person.. I hope they accept it."

"I accepted it a long time ago, my love," the brunette whispered. He pressed down his lips against the blonde's.

Sam ran his hand yet again in Colby's hair, pressing it against the back of his head. The two lips parted slightly, meeting again.

"You know," Colby breathed, "I was so close to kill myself today during my depressive episode. I'm very glad that I came here. You make me very happy, Sam. You're perfect, my love."

The blonde smiled against Colby's lips. He opened his eyes, staring into the blazing blue eyes of his partners. "You make me happy, Colby," he whispered, pulling him closer, kissing him tenderly.

The brunette pulled himself away, kissing down his face and to his neck, kissing Sam's neck softly.

Sam pressed against Colby, the brunette shifting slightly. He bit down on the tender skin, softly. He left a trail of kisses back up to his partner's lips.

"I better go," he whispered, "your parents will be super upset in the morning."

The blonde pouted slightly, pawing at Colby's face. "Don't leave me."

"I have to, darling." He whispered. "I don't want to leave either. I'm terrified of my depression and suicidal thoughts.."

"Then stay! I can explain to my parents that your grandmother went somewhere and had to stay here!"

"If that's okay..." Colby hesitated, then smiled. "Alright! My grandmother won't care. She stopped caring about what I did."

Sam smiled, curling onto his bed. Colby laid behind him, pulling the blonde into his chest.

"Good night, love," the brunette whispered.

"Good night, my love.." Sam whispered, dozing off into a sleep.