≽p a r t f o u r

You two would be cute together. The words stuck in Sam's mind as he made his way to his Lit class. He knocked on the door, already knowing his Lit teacher is going to be pissed. Sam put on his cool exterior as Swift opened the door.

"Dude, where the hell have you been?" Swift whispered. "Get yo ass in here."

Sam walked into the room, glancing ag his Lit teacher, "Sup."

"Take your seat, Mr. Golbach."

"Damn, someone is demanding."

"What did going just say?!"

"I repeat, Damn, someone is demanding." Sam crossed his arms, tapping his foot. He waited for his Lit teacher to send him out. After all, it was the second day of school and he's already cursing in front of his teachers.

The teacher pointed toward the door, "Walk yourself up to the principal's. I will mark you here."

Sam smiled, hitting Swift on the shoulder, "I will be back soon," whispered the blonde guy as he opened the door, walking himself out the class. Once he closed the door, Sam started laughing as he walked down the halls to the lockers where no cameras resigned. He leaned against a wall, closing his eyes, taking in the silence.

Tap. Tap. Tap. There were faint footsteps in the distance. Sam opened one eye faintly to see Colby scurrying down the desolate hallway.

"I am so dead," he murmured, "I am so dead. I am so dead. I am so dead. ...is gonna kill me."

Sam stepped in front of Colby, stopping the brunette in his tracks.

"Ah!" Colby exclaimed, dropping his books and binders. "Sam! What the hell!"

"What?" A smirk crept on Sam's face, "I saw you were late the class."

"Yeah," he begun to explain, "the counselor called me to her office and begun to explain how it works, though I already know how it all works so I didn't pay attention. Now I'm in the situation of where I am late to science class on the second day of school. I've already made a bad impression of myself."

A simple chuckle came from the blonde male. "No, you're making a good impression in this school."

"What do you mean?"

"In this school, no one likes people who follow the rules, Colby," explained Sam, "being late, skipping class, etc., is a great way to get on many peers' good side. Hell, you're getting on my currently by showing up here not in class."

"A-are you serious?" Colby stuttered, his beautiful blue eyes sparking up, "Y-you mean I am doing good in this school?"

"Yes," Sam chuckled, gripping the sleeves on Colby's jacket, staring back into the male's glistening blue eyes, "you're making it seem as if you could be apart of my posse. Unless you're like Swift that is."

"What do you mean by 'unless you're like Swift'?" Inquired Colby.

"Swift may be like me in a rebellious stretch," Sam paused to chuckle, "that hazel hair troublemaker cares about his grades more than the others."

Colby nodded in understanding. "So.. Wait, are you skipping class?"

"Essentially, but I was sent to the principal's but- heh- I ain't wasting my time there."

"So what are you going- Ahem, what are we going to do until third period?"

He's learning, Sam thought with a smile. "Set your books and backpack in the corner. Put your hood up too, where we are going has cameras."

Sam's eyes glistened as Colby listened to the orders, sliding the books in the corner, putting on his hood, but he zipped his jacket, covering the My Chemical Romance shirt the taller male was wearing. The blonde male put on his hood, smiling slightly.

"Follow." Sam took the lead, creeping up to a corner. The hall name was Hall C which held the Band, Chorus, and Drama rooms. He glanced around the corners, making sure no one was there. Then, he let his feet take him to the glass doors.

"Outside?" Colby asked.

"Quiet," hissed the faint voice of Sam, "yes, we're going outside, do not question it, okay?"

Colby hitched his breathing, nodding slightly and sacredly.

He's never done this, Sam, be nice on him, Sam realised, creeping up to the inviting glass doors. Glancing around once more to make sure no one was around, he pushed on the doors, a sudden breeze passing into the hallways. Sam jumped into the outside world, Colby followed behind hesitantly. There, Sam let go of the doors, watching as they slammed shut. He gripped onto the jacket of Colby, running to an empty wall where there were no windows nor cameras.

"Sam, we are going to get in trouble," his voice sounded so terrified as he spoke, "we are going to get caught."

"Relax, Colby. I've done this multiple times in eighth grade, we won't get caught."

Colby sighed, unzipping his jacket. "Its rather hot," he pointed out.

"It's still summer, of course it hot," he stated, taking off his jacket. "If you're hot, take off your black jacket."

His eyes widened in terror, "No."

"Why?"

"I refuse, I am never taking off this jacket."

"Why?"

Colby didn't reply. He leaned against the wall, "That's a conversation for another day, Sam. Please don't make me say anything."

Though he hated secrets, Sam nodded, understanding some things were best to be hidden until he was comfortable telling. The shorter male stared at the brunette as he footed the ground with his shoe. Studying the features, Sam never knew how beautiful his exterior his.

The black beanie he wore covered his beautiful hair. His brown bangs covered his sparkling blue eyes. Sam literally couldn't find a single flaw about him..

Oh no, Sam thought, peeling his gaze off Colby. Please tell me this isn't happening.

Please tell me I am not falling him..