one shot 7

Wedding day

I look at the people sitting in their seats. Today is my wedding day. Yes, MJ and I are getting married. Trust me I'm just as surprised she said yes.

The music started playing and the big doors of the church opened up and in walked the braidsmaids and then Michelle. She looked beautiful.

Scratch that she looked better than beautiful, but there is no word for that. She knocked all the air out of my lungs. Her dress fit her perfectly and her hair was in a beautiful elegant bun.

I felt tears form in my eyes when she finally stood infront of me and she smiled at me shyly and bit down on her bottom lip.

"We are gathered here today..."the priest started then I felt a tingly sensation run through my body...shit.
"Are you okay?" She whispered and I nodded and looked at Happy in the first row and he had a look on his face that gave me all I needed to know.
"Dude can you speed this up a bit?" Michelle says. This woman can read my mind some times.

"I'm so sorry," I apologize to her while placing the ring on her finger.

"I love you," she simply replied with a loving smile. Usually when she smiled at me like that it puts me at ease, but now it just makes me feel worse for ruining our wedding.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now-" I couldn't wait I cupped her face and kissed her feverishly.

"Go get'm Tiger," she whispers once we pull away and I sheepishly make my way down the aisle and out of the church.

When I got outside there was this group of terrorists capturing a bunch of people and killing others so I had to take them down and guess how I spend my first night as a married man? In a hospital.

"I ruined our wedding day," I say and Michelle looks up at me from where she was laying on my chest.

"No those other assholes ruined it," she says.

"But if I wasn't Spider-"

"But you are and I wouldn't change that. I knew what I was getting myself into," she say,"besides...you'll make it up to me," she kisses my neck.

"I will," I say and I turn to her and I kiss her passionately.

"I love you my husband," she whispered in between kissing me.

"I love you more my wife," I say and I hug her tiny body close to me.

I close my eyes and sigh...if this isn't paradise then I don't know what is.