one shot 12

"Daddy what does my name mean?" My daughter Joys asks.

"Well Joy is an emotions that means happiness. When your happy you feel Joy," I say picking her up falling back on the couch with her and she snuggles into my arms.
"Daddy!" she climbs on my lap and plays with my hair.
"Yes Joy," I say.

I look at her little face filled with happiness. Her eyes where sparkly. Her eyes are brown as well as her curly hair. I tugged a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"Daddy what does your name mean?" She asks.
"I don't know," I say and she wraps her little arms around my neck and places her forehead against mine.
"What does mommy's name mean?" She asks.
"Michelle means 'Who is like Go'" I say.
"What does that mean?" She asks.

"It means. She is perfectly made by God," I say.
"Nope it means I'm a God," the angelic voice of Michelle comes out of no where.
"Mommy's a God!" Joy says shocked.
"Yes I am," Michelle says sitting next to me.

"Daddy is that true!?" Joy leaps into Michelle's arms.
"Yeah she is," I look at Michelle and kiss her cheek.
"Daddy kiss me too!" She demands and I kiss her little cheek a bunch of times. She's such a demanding two year old.

"Joy Aunt May is gonna be here any second," MJ says.
"Yay," she jumps down and waddles to go get her little bag in her room.

"I was perfectly made by God?  Michelle says after Joy left.
"Too me you are," I say shyly and she wraps her arms around me and she kisses me.

"When are we gonna tell Joy about your pregnancy?" I ask placing my hand on her bulging tummy.
"I already know about the baby," Joy says walking inside.
"Wait what! How!" I say shocked.
"You guys talk infront of me so I listen," she says climbing on top of my lap and plays with my hair.

"You're just like your mother," I mutter.
"You wove it," she says and I smile up at her.

Yeah I do.