One Shot 18

Dedicated to TiaMisaki

Peter sat on the edge of this giant building.
"Heard anything yet Karen?" Peter asks munching on his sandwich.

"No, but is that Michelle Jones walking over there," Karen said and Peter saw her speedwalking down the street.

Him and Michelle recently became friends. You see when she took over the decathlon team he saw a whole new side of her. The others didn't notice it and it may be the new Spidey senses kicking in, but he saw her...differently.

She was open more, she almost smiled and she thinks that him and Ned didn't notice, but she's been sitting closer to then at lunch.

She was very private about things and that just made him more eager to know where she was rushing to.

He threw his sandwich to the side completely focused on MJ and MJ only.

She wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary, she didn't look panicked so she's fine thank God for that.

She turned on a familiar street and suddenly he knew exactly where she was headed. Mrs. Jeans Performing Arts school.

Peter knew that knew that place very well. He use to go there for singing lessons as a kid, but then he stopped going when uncle Ben passed, but what was Michelle Jones doing there. Mrs. Jeans only teaches dance and singing.

Curiosity took over and he got down in the ally next to the building. He sneaked in through the old forgotten  back door and went to the time table.

He searched for her name and saw it was written underneath the vocal side. Michelle took singing lessons.

He knew where the room was where she was probably practicing right now. He looked down at his Spidey suit and desided go anyway.

He stopped outside the closed door and froze when he heard her sing.
"Okay good Michelle let's move on," her instructed spoke and then Michelle started singing an old song that he heart before. He was so enchanted by her voice he forgot the name then Karen spoke.

"Peter there are people approaching," Karen said and Peter swore under his breath.

He started running back the way he came in and bolted back up ontop of the building. He couldn't get her voice out of his head it was beautiful and he was sure he liked her more than what he did before.

"Karen can you take the lead please, this suit had autopilot right, take me home please," he said.

"Sure thing Peter," Karen said and took him home.

That night he went back to his suits camera and he was thankful that Karen records everything and he listened to her singing over and over again.

His phone beeped and he saw that it was a text from her.

Hey loser the next time you follow me around I will shoot you down... Night