One shot 21

Michelle Jones was a well respected woman. She worked hard for the things she had and the car she drove. Everything she had was of the finest quality and she made sure everything was. Yes, she had it all except one thing...someone to share it with.

Yes that sound very cliché, but even a woman like Michelle can get lonely everyone in a while. She tried to push it aside and put on her bitch face, but some days the loneliness gets too much and then she drinks. She goes out and she drinks and she wakes up in a strange house next to gorgeous men. The alcohol makes her forget and the sex just fills the void, sick, she knows, but it works for her.

And here she was again alone at home not know what to do. She decided to resist the urge to go get drunk and stay at home, but she was starting to regret it very fast.

She picked up her computer and went online. She typed in something random in the search box and she came across a website called Lonely.

"Wow, how original," she says and created an account. It was like some sort of weird Tinder or something, but it was quiet simple. You fill in a from about yourself and add your city location and they show who's online.

Everyone sounded lame the she got a message.

Hey...

Michelle didn't want to answer, but she couldn't help herself.

Hey...

I'm Peter

I am not going to tell you my name

That's okay. Are you new to this website?

Yes I am...

Why are you on here?

Usually I go out get drunk and sleep with some random person, but tonight I didn't feel like it so now I'm here on this stupid website looking for company

Well then you came to the right place😂

And why is that?

Because I am great company

Okay wow sure dude

Michelle chuckled at his comment. This guy sounded like a typical nerd, but she didn't care, he also sounded like a decent person. Peter was definitely a nerd name so she is 100 % sure that she was right about that one.

Well miss no name please tell me more about you

Sure I feel like venting

Michelle told him everything. He was so easy to talk to and so nice. It was so nice to talk to him and it's been a while since she spoke with a decent person and Peter listened.

It went on like that since that night. Michelle and Peter spoke every night through Lonely and she doesn't remember the last time she got lost herself  in an alcohol bottle. Peter was making her happy.

Michelle knew was starting to gain a crush on Peter. He was what she wanted in a guy and for some reason he was so much more.

They've been speaking for three months and tonight was one of those nights. They always discuss when they were going to meet up and tonight was one of those nights.

She sat at her computer staring and waiting for a chat bubble to show up. She waited then she checked if he was online, he wasn't.

Michelle felt alone again. Peter left and she was alone again. It hit her hard because she never got so dependent on a man, but here she was feeling herself drowning because Peter stupid Peter didn't send her a message.