One Shot 17

It was no secret that Michelle liked Peter and she could try and deny it as much as she wants to, but Ned knows.

After Liz moved away MJ started moving closer and they welcomed her and tried to include her as much as possible, yes she was resistant at first, but she came around real quick and now she was officially part of their group.

Peter was out patrolling that night and Ned and Michelle was alone at her house working on a project they have to do for science class. Even though she was Peter's partner she agreed to help him.

He glanced at her. Her hair was a mess as usual and she was sipping tea in a purple flask while doing research.

He tried to see what Peter saw and he saw it. She looked so small, so calm and neutral. She looked like a 50000 Lego piece which only Peter knew how to put together.

"How long?" he asked and she looked at him confused.

"How long what?" she asked.

"How long have you liked Peter?" he asked innocently and he say her face pale.

"Leeds have you finally tried doing drugs or something?" she denies.

"Michelle you can deny all you want and please do, but that not gonna change the fact that you like Peter," he said and she looks down at her tea.

"Tell Peter and I kill you with this tea," she threatens and Ned gulps.

Yeah they may be friends, but her glares make him want to crap his pants sometimes.

"So for how long have you felt this way?" he asked and she still looked down at her tea. She slowly looks at him and he saw it. The sadness in her eyes.

"For a long time now Ned," she said with a big sigh.

"MJ this is our senior year. You only have this year then it's over! Dude I know he likes you too," he said.

"No, Leeds Peter would let me know or something-"

"Peter is dumb MJ just tell him," Ned said and she groaned then there was a knock on Ned's window and Peter fell in.

Ned ran to get the first aidkit from the kitchen and Michelle ran to Peter's side.
"What the heck did you do Parker?" he took of his mask to reveal his back eye and bloody face.

"They cut me on my face," he said.

"I can see that loser," she said brushing his hair out of his face.

"You look pretty," he said loopy and she chuckled.

"Thank you," she said and cupped his cheek examining his face.

"Michelle..." he said catching her attention and then they were face to face.

"Peter," she said.

When Ned came back he froze before the door watching Peter tug a lose piece of hair behind Michelle's ear.
"Peter sit still your hurt and knowing you, you would hurt yourself even more," she said then he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"It might be the concussion giving me the confidence to say this, but thank you Michelle. Without you and Ned I would be nothing, but you you're so special to me," he said.

"I'm your friend..." She whispers.

"No, Michelle, you special. I mean if an evil monster threw you and Ned of a building I would without a doubt try and catch you first," he says and Michelle felt her heart swell.

Ned had a different reaction to what he just said and decided it was time to break up what was happening here. He was all for Spideychelle, but after what he just found out no way.
"Here is the first-aid kit," he said and Michelle turned to face him with a pissed look on her face.

'fuck you' she mouthed taking the kit from him stomping back to Peter to tend his wounds.

The next day she met up with them before school in front of Peter's locker.
"Morning MJ," Ned greeted.
"Morning MJ," Peter said taking his head out of his locker looking at her.

Her heart beat increased and she had to bite back a smile.
"Hey Peter," she said shyly. Ned looked between them.
"I'll see you guys in class,"he said leaving them alone.

"That was weird... Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked closing his locker and her heart stopped beating rapidly and the same hopeless feeling she gets whenever she's with Peter goes through her again... He doesn't remember.

"You don't remember anything that you said last night do you?" she asked trying not to let her disappointment seep through.

"Uhm no," he said and she nodded then turned around to walk to class.

When she got to English she took her normal seat behind Ned.
"And how is the happy couple?" he asked excited.

"He doesn't remember... He never does," she says taking out her sketch book making useless shapes and circles.

He never does.