one shot 13

Today might probably be the best day ever because last night Peter and I decided that we were in a relationship as in he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend.

In all honesty I didn't know how to act. My original plan was to just act normal, but I'm so excited.

When I got at school I decided to go with the whole act normal thing, but then I saw him sitting there at our usual table and I felt giddy again.

I sat down at my usual spot at the far end of the table and took out my book and started to read.

I didn't dare look up at them, but I wanted see Peter so bad. These thoughts are very un Michelle, but I'm in love don't judge.
"Hey," I hear Peter's voice right next to me.
"Yes," I say looking up from my book to see him planted right to me.
"Is there practice after school," he asks.
"Yes there is," I say then the bell ring and then we get up and walk to science class.

After school we were ready to do drills then Peter comes running in.
"I'm sorry I'm late," he says then walks over to me with this stupid sorry look on his face.

"MJ I really need to-"
"Is Penis Parker going to bail on practise," Flash says.
"Oh shut up Flash he's been bailing a lot less this year," Betty defends.
"Go," I say with a soft voice.

He gave me this dopey grin then all of a sudden he kisses me. He just grabs me around my waist and kiss me infront of everyone.
"Stop it leave," I push away with a stupid smile on my face and he runs out of the room.

"Okay when did that happen!" Flash says and I clear my throat and wipe the smile of my face.
"Okay let's get back to the, uh, flashcards," I look back down to the flash cards in my hands.
"Just to be 100% curtain of what I saw, Peter just kissed you," Ned said.
"Okay explain longitude..."

The next day we were at it big time. He met me at my locker this morning and we walked to class, while holding hands! And when it was time for lunch I actually sat next to him. Ned did almost faint when I sat next to him and he almost fainted again when I laid my head on Peter's shoulder and stayed there while reading my book, but that was only to freak him out and all the mushy things we did were only today, tomorrow it would all be normal again.

"Today we completely freaked the whole school out," Peter said walking me to my apartment building.
"We did and it was totally worth it," I said squeezing his hand that held mine.

"Don't think it's gonna be like this the whole time in this relationship," I warn him when we got to my door.
"Don't worry it kinda freaked me out to, but I wouldn't mind the hugs," he says with a cute shy smile on his face.
"Don't push your luck," I say sternly, but I wrap my arms around his shoulders hugging him anyway.

It felt nice...really nice. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly.
"Okay," he says then we pull away and he cups my cheeks and kiss me. The kiss was warm and soft and perfect. It that kind of kiss that made your toes curl and your stomach do flips. The kiss was perfect and he is perfect.

I never believed that lip to lip contact could produce emotions between two people. I never thought that you can have feelings so strong for someone else, but here I am. I don't want to ever not be with Peter.

Once we pull away I'm breathless. My head felt light and I could feel my legs.
"I'll call you later," he says and with that he turns around and leaves.

Once he left I realized that I was leaning on the wall for support. I quickly straightened up and whipped the smile of my face and I went inside.