One Shot 19

Michelle wanted to be alone with Peter. Not that she didn't love Ned with all of her heart, well she didn't love him with her heart and soul, but she cared about him and liked his company. He's her best friend, but his best friend is her boyfriend

She spent months separated from her boyfriend and she get that he also spent months without his best friend, but he's had Peter for the past week and he's leaving next week and she hasn't had him alone all week.

She sat at the restaurant table waiting for Peter to show up but then the worse thing happened. Peter came waltzing in with that big stupid smile on his face and Michelle felt her heart race then it happened.

"Sorry I'm late guys," Ned came and sat right next to Peter.

Michelle didn't normally become jealous, but she was pretty damn close now. And what was suppose to be a night just between her and Peter turned into a date with him and Ned and she was the third wheel.

And the best part was that SHE had to pay for the meals.

"I'll be right back I gotta pee," Peter said and he got up and left.

"This is nice MJ-"

"Why are you here Ned? This is a date," she said not able to hold in her anger anymore.

"Well I just-"

"I mean I know you've missed him and all that, but come on I did too and it's not fare that you won't let me have some time with him," Michelle crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry MJ-"

"I just can't believe you guys are making ME pay," she said.

She picked up her purse and walked out. She felt stupid. She did her hair and her make up and she wore a stupid dress for nothing.

(the outfit)

Michelle was in her apartment that night

Michelle was in her apartment that night. She doesn't know why she started crying or why she was so desperate to see Peter, maybe she really missed him.

He was gone for so long it felt like the Infinity War back in high school again. That's probably why she wanted him alone. She wanted to hold him and kiss him... She can't do that with Ned around holding Peter already.

There was a knock on her door and she went to open it. Standing on the other side of the door was Peter. She looked down at her outfit, she was I'm some worn out sweatpants and a huge hoody and some fluffy socks.
"Hey you left?" he said and she chuckled.

"I didn't feel like being a third wheel on your date with Ned," she said and Peter sighed.

"I'm sorry Ned showed up... He asked what I was doing I didn't think her would show up," Peter said and Michelle crossed her arms.

"I missed you so much," he said and she threw herself at him. It felt like she could breath again.
"I missed you more," she whispered.