Unknown 1

That's William above ☝️
__________________________

Jennifers pov:

Father...
Such a beautiful relationship. For him his daughter is princess and his world. He will provide her with everything she need and much more. Words can't describe the relationship. But for me it's mere word. A business. I am his trade. I am his asset. Thats how my life starts every single day trying to trade me for good sale.
Did he get it now. Yes successfully. But will he finish the trade . Never...

"Yours marriage will  end soon as well my business flourish with this deal."
my dad said venomously exiting my room slamming it with so much force.

Yeah today is my marriage. But i don't want to marry that stupid. He studied with me in College and once got beaten by William.Like lovable father ...my so called dad sold me to that stupid for damn money. A mere trade.
My life went barren when my mom left this world. But I flourished under love of another man ... Not my dad .

William.

My true love. Only love.

I need to escape from here soon and have to find him.I raised my head on hearing the door open.

Here come my drama queen aunt. She is sister of my father who is dumbest and selfish woman i would ever have in my family.

She walked inside looking at me with a grin which made me roll my eyes at her.

"Umm Aunt Ellie i need some time alone.Will you get out of this room for a while?" I asked with annoyance dripping from my voice.

"But your dad ordered me not to leave you alone." my aunt Ellie answered who is looking at the mirror admiring her 'beauty'.
I lost count how many liposuction, surgeries she has done. But trust me even Witch with wart on her crooked nose looks like angel compared to her. I really need her to leave to escape.......or may be use her to escape.
Light bulbs in my brain flared ....

"Oh its okay. Do you know what..you look gorgeous in your dress Aunt Ellie . Like if we both walk in altar there will be confusion like 'who is bride' " I said rolling my eyes on my lie.

"Oh do you think so Jenny dear." she said still looking at the mirror with sparkle in her eyes. Didn't I say she is the dumbest.

"I swear.You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen." I said looking dreamily at her.

"Oh thank you dear.I hope you are not jealous of me. " she said kissing my cheeks lightly. I rolled my eyes at her.

Come on think hard jen you have to escape.......i felt a light bulb appear in my mind.

" I heard that Mr.Daniel is also coming to my marriage." I said looking at  her interestingly.

Mr.Daniel is our family friend married and with two teen kids.He is crush of my aunt for a long time but he never took a sneak at her.

"Oh my god really" she shrieked and jumped up and down like a teenage love sicken girl.

"Yeah and i also heard that there is more competition for you out there." i said sighing sadly.

She came near me with sad eys.

"No i like him.Please give me idea " she begged me.

I smirked and turned towards her.

"And i also heard that he is staying at room no.231 alone.if you go there you will get a chance to seduce him and make him yours"  I suggested her.

"Do you think it will work?" she asked looking at me with wide eyes.

"Of course now go and get your Romeo" I said clapping enthusiastically.

"Oh I love you so much dear.Here i come Mr.Daniel" she said in sing sang voice getting out of my room.

I sighed on thinking about a chance i got to get out of here.

I already packed some clothes and money.

I changed into normal jean and sweat shirt.

I wore some overcoat so that no one can see me.

I opened the door cautiously and looked at either side confirming no one is there.

I laughed on thinking about my aunt Sarah.

I dont know why i suggested that room number.

May be its my lucky number.

I rolled my eyes at myself proceeding to the lift and stood outside for it to open.

I froze on hearing the familiar voice.

Oh God its voice of my so called future husband.

"Excuse me " he said moving away from me.

I think he is also waiting for lift.

I turned around slowly towards stairs.

Suddenly someone caught me by my shoulder.

"You can wait so that you can go by lift" he suggested.

"Its okay.I will go by stairs" i said changing my voice.

"Oh okay" he took his hand away from my shoulder moving towards the lift.

I sighed in relief.

I moved towards the stairs.

"Wait" he said moving towards.

Oh god please save me.