Chapter 1: The Alpha - 7

Would be 'Night School.

Holland's POV

I'm just going to chill today it's been to long since I've had some time to myself. So tonight I'm going to study and do my homework like a normal teenager and not a teenager who got thrown into the supernatural world. I'm going to think for myself. I'm going to sing along to the music I play when I study and get the best grades in school. Why would the supernatural world affect me? I'm not letting it! I'm a normal teenager. But how many times can I say I'm a normal teenager before it comes true?  I wish things went back to normal. No! I'm going to save Beacon Hills from the Alpha if it's the last thing I do!

Arthur's Note:- IMPORTANT

Okay where to start? I'm hoping you like the story because I work my ass of writing this story and updating it everyday. I'm already planning ahead. I think the most interesting chapter to read is going to be "Chapter 3 - The Darach and the Alpha pack" I can't wait to get to that chapter because will Holland find her true love? Hehehe. Why do you even think Holland doesn't want a boyfriend? When is she going to break the mountain ash? Chapter 3 is going to be a lot different compared to the actual Season. Please if you like this book please vote and comment and tell others to read because atm I've only got 12 reads and 6/7 parts. THANK YOU.

~ SupernaturalSeries