Epilogue & Prologue

New Packs & Haircuts

Holland's POV

"Derek, Im happy to be in your pack but don't pressure Scott. I also don't want you to keep any secrets from me because I don't see Alphas as leaders, I see them as guidance just like you guided me and Scott at the beginning. Give Scott time and he might just join." I tell Derek. "Fair enough. I can live with that but you have to live with me because we travel in packs. Everywhere" He tells me. "Every other week okay? Because my mum will freak out." I ask. "Yes. Thats Fine." He tells me and I nod. "Bye Derek." I say. "Bye Holly." He so longed.

2 days later

"Scott! Do you trust me?" I ask my twin. "Yes." He sighs. "Good because I'll make you look like the hottest guy alive." I am currently cutting my brothers hair after nagging him. I'm learning to be a hairdresser so I ain't terrible at doing it. "Okay! You're done." I say as I hand him the mirror. "Holy shit!" He says shocked. "Allison is going to be all over you." I wink at my brother and he blushes. "Holland!" He shouts at me. "What? With that haircut all the girls are going to be all over you." I say. "Yeah, well. It's only one girl I care about..." he says. "Aweee. That's sweet." I smile. "I know....Hey Holland?" Scott asked. I hummed in questioning. "What ever happens next as werewolves I want you to know that I'll always be by your side no matter what." He tells me. "Me too brother...me too."

Arthur's note

I just wanna say IM SO EXCITED TO START CHAPTER 2 AHHHHHHH! This is not the end! You have been warned and I just wanna say if you vote and comment that will mean the WORLD to me and I'm open for suggestions as well. I'll also reply to your comments. Thank you so so much!

Ella xoxo